• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ansom shrugged. "I see no one as a threat. I can just alter reality so you are not a God Eating Demon. Have you ever wanted to be a shoe?" He asked.

Serenity leaned into Ansom's ear. "I don't like this girl. She is weird." She whispered as Ansom nodded.

Roman walks pass the group. He then turns and looks at them. He looked for a few minutes before running off fast as possible.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom shrugged. "I see no one as a threat. I can just alter reality so you are not a God Eating Demon. Have you ever wanted to be a shoe?" He asked.
Serenity leaned into Ansom's ear. "I don't like this girl. She is weird." She whispered as Ansom nodded.
*Ciella then crosses her arms*

''hmpf...if i wanted to be a shoe, i would just sell myself to a shoe store by now...sigh~ dont worry, im not gonna eat chu~ since im trying to control my hunger for it.''

Ansom nodded. "Good." Serenity nudged his side and Ansom sighed. He extended a hand. "I am Ansom. This is Serenity." He rolled his eyes. "And you are?" He looked at Serenity. "Was that nice enough for you." She just nodded.

Sora looks at the muffin still in his hand "Guess you don't want it..." He takes a bite out of the muffin. "And I'm Sora!" He said with his mouth full

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom nodded. "Good." Serenity nudged his side and Ansom sighed. He extended a hand. "I am Ansom. This is Serenity." He rolled his eyes. "And you are?" He looked at Serenity. "Was that nice enough for you." She just nodded.
''my name is Cie-''

*chokes up in her sentence and suddenly starts coughing*

''agh...fuck...havent used that form in a long time...''

*She then puts her hands behind her back tilting her head a bit cutely*

''im the God Eater Ciella. but just refer to me as Ciella.''

Morgan watches their conversation and suddenly he turned into a girl Morgan remembered that she didn't bring any girly outfits "WHY NOW!!!" Morgan yells.

Ansom instinctively reached a hand out to Ciella in front of him. "Are you oka-" He put his hand down and shook his head. "Damn it. I'm trying to help people again." He sighed. "I guess it is nice to meet you...or whatever." He looked down at the ground, silently cursing.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom instinctively reached a hand out to Ciella in front of him. "Are you oka-" He put his hand down and shook his head. "Damn it. I'm trying to help people again." He sighed. "I guess it is nice to meet you...or whatever." He looked down at the ground, silently cursing.
*Eyes widen and a grins then appears on my face*

''ooh-whoa! the god of chaos trying to help someone! hes starting to become like his little sister~ nee nee nee, why dont u just admit you help people sometimes? kuhu~'' (8))

Ansom threw a crystal shard at a bunny, killing it. "Because I don't help people. I never have until I came to this stupid planet." He sighed and sat down on the ground. Serenity whispered into his ear before skipping away. "I am the god of chaos, not pansies."

"Ansom I'm going to go home if you need me call me... Or whatever you do..." He disappears and a strip of paper falls down with his number on it. "Hopefully he does call I would like to have some fun..." He plops down on his bed and falls asleep

Ansom picked up the piece of paper and stuffed it into his pocket. "Shame?" He gave Ceilla a questioning stare before returning to his position on the ground. "Well, we have introduced ourselves and I denied you the right to eat my sister. What else could you want?" He sighed once again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The dragon fought being lifted of the ground but failed so it readjusted and laned on its feet then brought his tail down on the man slamming him flat into the ground before turning around and opening his mouth to breath fire on akira before stoping and turning back to see the girl in the crater and lifting her up with his wing and seringe her out of it

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira waited until the tail was inches away from his head until he raised his hand, stopping the tail without moving. He watched the Dragon take Lumina out of the hole. At that moment, Akira gripped the tail and flew into the air. He then swung downwards with more force than before, causing the wind to blow past the Dragon faster than before, stopping him from regaining his balance. He released his tail, sending him crashing into the ground. It was apparent that Akira wasn't affected by the God of Order's allure of calmness. Akira spoke as he looked down at the Dragon, unimpressed♅...

“ What's the matter? I thought you Dragon Gods were powerful, however it seems to me that you're unbelievably weak. ”

tumblr_mh3x5siiY81ri960io1_500_zpsynj0ukg7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Alright ya'll, I require rest so I'm going to go to sleep now.Tag me in whatever replies. M'kay bye.)
LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke let out another sigh and pointed his sword at Shiroe, from behind him and Ice clone of himself stabs him with another Ice Katana through his back and out his chest.
Shiroe turns back to his normal form and says Sir Tasuke,There you go my powers Shiroe said as he looked forward waiting until Tasuke takes out the katana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back