• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( O.o )

[/QUOTE]
((( What? (> :D ) )))

Metaphysics said:
(Then what's going with Zero?)
((( He'll be off for a short while. We'll be resuming it when he gets back. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( What? (> :D ) )))
((( He'll be off for a short while. We'll be resuming it when he gets back. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Nothing. Carry-on.)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ I can't guarantee her safety. She may die~ ”
...♅Akira said as he looked at the male, smirking. He wasn't joking, however he had his technique to revive her, so he wasn't too concerned about death. He turned to Haiiro and spoke♅...

“ You're probably wondering why I didn't make you kill yourself or your friends, right? The truth is, I am not that kind of person. Don't worry. On your free days, I will allow you to see your friends. ”

[/QUOTE]
Haiiro frowns. "So you're the kind of person to randomly attack and threaten me and my friends, but not the kind to make me kill them? How the hell does that make sense?" She asks.

Slaxt said:
"Good..." Clover frowns. "What happened?... What did you see?..."
Elizabeth sighs. "I-It was just a nightmare....Nothing to worry about..."

(i fell asleep bud , gotta remember time differences xD im sorry how this ill try to give you a heads up next time)

dylan crawled into the passanger side as han got their stuff and put it in the trunk she didnt move much and looked more like a beat animal than dylan "i thought it would be different for once" she said quietly holding her face and side

@Roman

Princess Ktyria][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Akihiko stood silent for awhile and looked at Mamoreru Suddenly Akihiko stood up from the and opened the dormroom door and before he left he said I am going out for awhile,Ok

Mamoreru nodded. The rustling of the pillow may have told hiim that she heard him but she said, "Okay." Anyways. The girl layed there still. 'Nothing to do... Nothing to do...' She thinks, sitting up and petting Racoon. "Walk?" She suddenly asks Racoon, who jumps up and nods. Mamoreru nodded and got up, walking over and grabbing her purse and putting it on like it'd be a messanger bag- which is what it looks like. The girl reache din to grab a lollipop before walking to the door with Racoon running around from underneath her. She left the room and closed the door before making her way out of the dorms and started to walk around.

@Shiroe Kurona @Anyone

(I know.)

"Hi." Mamoreru said to him, walking past him with Racoon following close behind. She continued walking on without another word. They'd spend plenty of time together considering they're roommates so she'd like to have some alone time.

(Just read all the pages i missed) Al wakes up on the ground *(WHERE THEY LEFT HIM!) "W-Where am i?"

( xD )

Al slightly remembers the events as a tear rolls down his face he says to himself as if to everyone who was there "Thank you" Al smiles

(So what happened to Lumina after i kicked her?)

Daniel went crashing into the ground and causing another massive hole. He layed there for a sec before a giant blast of light flew from him teleporting every one that had been fighting deep into the forest "know I don't have to hold back" he though to him self as he grew more until he was over two hundred feet tall then looked back up at akira and spreads his wings to take off after him

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Pssh lambos are overrated. It is all about that mclalen P1 )
(A Lamborghini Aventador is my dream car gaaahhhh in that sexy flat black , black leather seats with dark blue and black interior put in a amazing sound system btw @Roman this is Dylans car lol )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel went crashing into the ground and causing another massive hole. He layed there for a sec before a giant blast of light flew from him teleporting every one that had been fighting deep into the forest "know I don't have to hold back" he though to him self as he grew more until he was over two hundred feet tall then looked back up at akira and spreads his wings to take off after him

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira decided to allow the male to teleport him. He smirked as he heard him talk, and then continued, his sword remaining sheathed♅...

“ Stop holding back. Fight me at full strength, so that I can show you just how weak you really are when compared to me. ”

Daniel launched of the ground and into the air at akira while blasting a godlike fire at the whole way up then flying head first into him and bringing him down to the ground causing trees to go flying through the air

Blue woke up after a night mare looking around " Daniel?" she called out waiting a moment before calling out again, he wasnt there she sighed curling up a bit wishing he was there

@Daniel reaver

...♅Akira smirked at the fire shot out from the male's mouth. Suddenly, the fire turned black and trailed up the flames, entering the dragon's throat and stomach. The black fire began to burn the dragon's insides. He then vanished from his position, reappearing on top of the dragon's head, stomping his foot onto it's skull, forcing the dragon to crash into the ground, destroying multiple trees. Akira looked down at the dragon and spoke♅...

“ That was a fatal mistake. You are merely a user of fire, I am the creator of it. Using my own element against me is pointless. ”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back