• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue stood Infront of Daniel , afraid he wouldn't be strong enough ,when they w we re far enough awys she would heal him

@Daniel reaver

Last edited by a moderator:
Han smiled , "And that is?" Han asked Daniel. Han knew he wasn't at his full strength yet but he could help soon enough.

@Daniel reaver

@Sixxx

Roman said:
Han smiled , "And that is?" Han asked Daniel. Han knew he wasn't at his full strength yet but he could help soon enough.
@Daniel reaver

@Sixxx
(( I replied late :P I was watching a Naruto movie ))

Han grabbed Dylan's arm, "We gotta go help Daniel." He said as he started to run, "I see they're in the woods. Lets go!" Han started to run faster. He made there in a mere 6 minutes. He ran over to Daniel, "Whats the Final Born want from a human like me?" He asked smirking.

tumblr_nb480184Jn1rdpt85o1_500.gif

@Daniel reaver

@Sixxx

Al could understand the mind link for he has the same power and spoke "I know not who you people are but hurry up and get here!"

"Akira stop this now!"

(Because we were both weakened during our fights xD if only Roman would be helpful)

(As you can see I lost a whole bunch of power taking back my control and Daniel got freaking stabbed xD )

( xD screw roman he walked over my dead body twice now!)

(What ever happened to Lumina i need to support her I mean after all 'IT' kicked her in the freaking face! xD )

(( Sadly Han sacrificed most of his skills to keep Daniel alive. So he knows not enough to fight, unless someone can like give him the memories on how to do the skills again. Lets takes this to OOC too ))

(@shortyshot8)Akihiko went towards the school gate and escaped into the woods Akihiko heard sounds coming so he hid himself on a nearby bush What's going on? Akihiko said as he tried to get a better look

Blue held Daniel combing his haor from his eyes , trying to heal him but couldnt do it well" dont hurt him" she a aid looking only into Daniel's eyes

Han was confused, "Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?" Han hated being left in the dark. He looked at Daniel, "Daniel. You called me here. What the is going on?!" He yelled hoping for an answer.

234Ichigo_asks.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back