• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth nods, stopping right in front of Clover. "Sure, I'm kinda hungry." She says, trying to think of a good place to eat at. "There are alot of restaurants around here..."
"Hmmm... How about going to your favorite restaurant?" Clover starts skating out of the rink "We can go anywhere you want I'm buying." He smiles and leaves to take off his skates.

The Watcher grins, disappearing from his office and appearing in hell. "Perfect, time for phase two of my plan, cause chaos by forcing the demons of hell into an all out war with heaven!" He says to himself, wondering who the current leader of hell was.

Sansa let out another long sigh. "Let's go kill somebody." She said, smiling a bit.

Ansom shook his head. "I already killed Han. No need to kill anybody else." He stood up and stretched. "Let's go for a walk." He said and began to walk outside, not waiting for his friend.

Sansa rolled her eyes and followed Ansom. They walked out of the dorms and began to walk towards the woods.

Slaxt said:
"Hmmm... How about going to your favorite restaurant?" Clover starts skating out of the rink "We can go anywhere you want I'm buying." He smiles and leaves to take off his skates.
Elizabeth shrugs. "I'm in the mood for pizza." She says, quickly taking off her skates and returning them. "Is that fine with you?"

*after my work shift is done, i then go to the demon world and walks around a bit. (if you guys consider the demon world as hell, then i then see the watcher and appears behind him saying ''hello'')

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth shrugs. "I'm in the mood for pizza." She says, quickly taking off her skates and returning them. "Is that fine with you?"
He takes off his skates and returns them "Yeah! I'm fine with pizza besides... Pizza is life.." He gestures Elizabeth to go first "Lead the way madam" he says jokingly.

Slaxt said:
He takes off his skates and returns them "Yeah! I'm fine with pizza besides... Pizza is life.." He gestures Elizabeth to go first "Lead the way madam" he says jokingly.
Elizabeth rolls her eyes, walking out the front door of the rollerskating rink and turning around, waiting for Clover.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth rolls her eyes, walking out the front door of the rollerskating rink and turning around, waiting for Clover.
Clover follows Elizabeth out the door "So... Is it that way?" He says while pointing to the right.

LonelyAssassin said:
"I won't Sora." She holds him tightly but gently.[/i]
-----------------Sometime later----------------------

Sora slowly wakes up and starts to wiggle away from Yoruichi. He says quietly "Tiem tu explore teh woods!" Sora slowly tiptoes out of the dorms and starts running towards the woods "FUNNNN TIEEEMMM!!"

Ansom stopped in the middle of a clearing and looked around. "Too peaceful. Time to cause some disorder." He smiled as his eyes glowed purple and a ball of pure anarchy appeared in his hand.

"NO!" Sansa said as she grabbed Ansom's arm. "No chaos. Not this time. Please." She pleaded as she pushed Ansom to the ground.

Ansom shook his head and his eyes returned to normal. "Fine. Only this once." He sighed and sat against a tree. "Only because I don't wish to get on your bad side." He laughed.

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher grins, disappearing from his office and appearing in hell. "Perfect, time for phase two of my plan, cause chaos by forcing the demons of hell into an all out war with heaven!" He says to himself, wondering who the current leader of hell was.
''anyway...what your trying to do is not going to work...and il make sure of that...i think its about time u go back to your office''

*puts my gun blade to the watcher's neck*

''by any chance...i think you remember me''

...♅Akira slowly stood up from his meditative posture within his Realm, Euphoria. He cracked his neck and sighed. His form had changed dramatically. He was tall with golden hair standing up like a blazing flame. His eyes were crimson like blood. He wore golden coloured armour as opposed to his previous school theme's clothes. To match his armour and hair, he wore two square, gold coloured earrings. Akira spoke♅...

“ Well that sucked. Finally, I'm back in Euphoria. Now, let's see what he's gonna do. ”

...♅Akira soon walked over to a ledge that seemed to lead nowhere. He sat on a golden coloured throne and manifested a glass of red wine in his hand. He soon began drinking it, finishing the glass quickly. He placed it onto the ground and moved his hand to his right cheek bone, propping his head up. He spoke as he observed The Watcher's actions, disregarding Himeragi's interaction with him♅...

“ Forcing the Demons to fight against Heaven? That's a pretty genius plan, a bit too genius for you, Tyrael. Just where are you going with this? ”

latest

Last edited by a moderator:
Sora finally arrived at the woods and looks up "Woah! So biiig!" He starts to walk in to the woods "Dis pwace is scawy biiig!" He giggles and starts to run in farther getting slowly closer to Ansom and Sansa

(@AsongOfIceandFire)

Slaxt said:
Clover follows Elizabeth out the door "So... Is it that way?" He says while pointing to the right.
-----------------Sometime later----------------------

Sora slowly wakes up and starts to wiggle away from Yoruichi. He says quietly "Tiem tu explore teh woods!" Sora slowly tiptoes out of the dorms and starts running towards the woods "FUNNNN TIEEEMMM!!"
Yoruichi sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes, she grinned, "OK then!" She jumped out of bed and puts her clothes on quickly, running after Sora through the woods after leaving her dorm.

Ansom heard giggling so he quickly stood up, a long purple sword appearing in his hand. "Who's there!?" He called out. "Answer before I destroy the whole forest just to kill you."

Sansa rolled her eyes and stood up. "You're being dramatic." She chuckled before pulling out her own knife. "But I am bored soooo....."

@Slaxt

blues eyes turned dark green , she wasnt happy but wasnt upset she walked to the kitchen and watch dylan turn the leaves on the trees into birds and smirked

Dylan looked around bored out of her mind waiting for something in to actually happen

@AsongOfIceandFire @RomanTheFireGod @Daniel reaver

Sora finally arrived in front of Ansom and ignored his question. He looks up "Uh. Oh. Scawy person wit a sword!" He looks at the sword. "OOOOO CEWL SWORD! Can I touch?"

(@AsongOfIceandFire)

Ansom suddenly dropped the sword. "Tha-That power! What is that?" He asked with his mouth wide open. "Are you omnipotent?" He questioned.

Sansa put her knife in her pocket and leaned in to Ansom's ear. "Even if he is omnipotent, you can beat him. Thanks to your conceptual attacks." She smiled at the boy. "Who are you?"

Ansom composed himself and crossed his arms, trying to look casual. "Answer or I attack."

"Yesh.. I ams omnipootent or whateber yew call it.. Alsho my name is Sora! Nice th meet yew!" He smiles, summons two muffin and hands it to Ansom and Sansa.

Ansom frowned and grabbed the muffin. He looked it over and smiled wide. "Thanks!" He quickly ate the muffin, grabbing the other one and eating it as well.

Sansa reached for the muffin but it was quickly grabbed by Ansom. She pouted and punched Ansom in the shoulder. "Jerk." She muttered before turning to Sora. "I'm Sansa and this guy is Ansom." She said, pointing at the god of chaos. "It's boring here. Let's go." She begged Ansom.

"Okie! Ish nice tu meet yew Uhh... Sansa and Ansom!" He giggles at Ansom eating both of the muffins. "Cans I come wit yew guys? I wants to habe fun." He smiles at them.

Ansom rubbed the back of his neck. "Actually.....Sansa doesn't like people so I don't think it would be wise for you to come." He shrugged and motioned the crazy signal as he pointed at Sansa.

The goddess frowned and punched Ansom again. "Sorry. I'm not the fond of people. I can barely tolerate this guy." She jabbed her finger at the god beside her.

Ansom laughed and began to walk away, Sansa quickly followed him.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom rubbed the back of his neck. "Actually.....Sansa doesn't like people so I don't think it would be wise for you to come." He shrugged and motioned the crazy signal as he pointed at Sansa.
The goddess frowned and punched Ansom again. "Sorry. I'm not the fond of people. I can barely tolerate this guy." She jabbed her finger at the god beside her.

Ansom laughed and began to walk away, Sansa quickly followed him.
Sora frowns and says quietly "Mmk bai... Habe fun! See yew next tiem!" He then turns around towards Yoruichi and waited for her to come.

(@LonelyAssassin)

Ansom's stomach growled as he walked. "I am so hungry." He groaned.

"Didn't you say that some girl owed you a dessert?" Sansa asked.

Ansom's eyes lightened. "Yeah. Nice job remembering that!" He began to walk but suddenly stopped. "Oh. Right. She never gave me her dorm number. Sigh." He hung his head and began to walk back to his new dorm, Sansa at his heels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back