• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
*the group (Add, Emiko, Shiroh, and Ciela) then went into the school to get enrolled while Himeragi stood at the gate*

''wasnt there a cultural festival coming soon...?''

blue knocked on the door looking away incase he was doing something embarrassing "hey you ok in there?"

Kaname scowled. Of course he wasn't angry, but more so pissed. Kaname's gaze went over towards his younger brother. He wanted to simply toss away the thought, toss away his anger, but he couldnt. He didnt want to show the dark side within him, not in front of his little brother. Not that Kuroh would care, seeing that Kuroh isn't really his brother to begin with. With a newfound rage feeling him with each passing second, Kaname released Mio and clentched his fists. "You....hurt....my damn mother. You ARE NOT MY FATHER !" Kaname then pointed his finger to Tasuke. "THAT! IS MY FATHER! The man...." Kaname spoke between clentched teeth, tears streaming down his face. "...you allowed to rape my mother....I wasn't supposed to be here. I was a mistake...Fa-....No, Akira...Kuroh is your son..not me." Kaname then left the room and exited the front door, going down the steps and leaned against the side of the house.

" i um i want to apologize for being a jerk earlier , I was stressed and im sorry alot have happened the past few days , things i coudnt even begin to explain " she gave him a small smile " i got upset and pushed over the edge, im sorry "

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname scowled. Of course he wasn't angry, but more so pissed. Kaname's gaze went over towards his younger brother. He wanted to simply toss away the thought, toss away his anger, but he couldnt. He didnt want to show the dark side within him, not in front of his little brother. Not that Kuroh would care, seeing that Kuroh isn't really his brother to begin with. With a newfound rage feeling him with each passing second, Kaname released Mio and clentched his fists. "You....hurt....my damn mother. You ARE NOT MY FATHER !" Kaname then pointed his finger to Tasuke. "THAT! IS MY FATHER! The man...." Kaname spoke between clentched teeth, tears streaming down his face. "...you allowed to rape my mother....I wasn't supposed to be here. I was a mistake...Fa-....No, Akira...Kuroh is your son..not me." Kaname then left the room and exited the front door, going down the steps and leaned against the side of the house.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke's head twisted in kaname's direction upon hearing his shout, his eyes had widened from shock when Kaname's finger pointed at him. He wasn't hurt for himself and it was more so for his son, he was right as much as he didn't want it to be. And it was all his fault. He was gonna go after him, but he thought it was best if he had some time alone and called after him,

"Don't go too far Kaname."

"I-it's ok" I said nervously trying to discretely make shure my markings are covered "it's fine blue. I mean you dealt with me when I destroyed the forest" I said while smiling a little and looking at blue

...♅Akira listened to Kaname talk, his face being devoid of all emotion. He noticed Kaname getting angry, yet showed no sign of doing anything. Akira felt nothing as Kaname spoke his mind, clearly unaffected by his words. Akira decided to open up as well. As Kaname turned around and began walking away, Akira spoke, slowly standing up. He looked at Kaname as he did so♅...

“ You are correct. About everything. I am not your father. He is. You were not planned, you're an accident child that came from Tasuke raping Layla. Kuroh
is my son, not you, and I was wrong to think of you that way. I tried to treat you as if you were my own, but look at how you turned out. A grown man with no respect for anyone else other than yourself. Do you think I wanted Layla hurt? Do you think I don't want to protect her? The only reason Tasuke, your father is still alive was for your sake. I hid the majority of my anger when with both of you, to shield you from the dark side of me. Maybe I shouldn't have. You're just an insolent child who doesn't know what sacrifices are. ”

mahouka%2006_zps81e7flbu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue smiled " thank you for forgiving me, its really not in my nature to be mean like that i just got upset"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira listened to Kaname talk, his face being devoid of all emotion. He noticed Kaname getting angry, yet showed no sign of doing anything. Akira felt nothing as Kaname spoke his mind, clearly unaffected by his words. Akira decided to open up as well. As Kaname turned around and began walking away, Akira spoke, slowly standing up. He looked at Kaname as he did so♅...
“ You are correct. About everything. I am not your father. He is. You were not planned, you're a bastard child that came from Tasuke raping Layla. Kuroh
is my son, not you, and I was wrong to think of you that way. I tried to treat you as if you were my own, but look at how you turned out. A grown man with no respect for anyone else other than yourself. Do you think I wanted Layla hurt? Do you think I don't want to protect her? The only reason Tasuke, your father is still alive was for your sake. I hid the majority of my anger when with both of you, to shield you from the dark side of me. Maybe I shouldn't have. You're just an insolent child who doesn't know what sacrifices are. ”

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke turns and looks at Akira with a disgusted look on his face, "You Repel Me. Getting disgusted looks from a 'rapist', means you you've definitely done something wrong, you know you've fucked up. Maybe you need to step down off you fucking high horse. Akira." Tasuke's ring finger twitched in an urge to act upon the words being exchanged, but it was too crowded for such things - if anyone would make the first move, it wouldn't be him. Tasuke walked over to Kaname and so that he was between him and Akira.

"You're Evil, Akira. And it takes one to know one." A devilish grin forms on his lips.

“ Now you know how I feel. High horse? Please, I've simply had enough of your kind. You rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding. Your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither, and die. We are eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your words are as empty as your future. You exist, because we allow it. And you will end, because we demand it. So it'd be best for you to remember your place, Human. ”

...♅Akira said, his emotionless facial expression unwavering. His blue-coloured irises focusing on Tasuke. He soon continued, slowly sitting back down and loading Dawn with a clip, then placing it in it's holster♅...

“ It'd be wise following Kaname. Zero will come looking for him soon. He has grown stronger, being that he was on par with..
that form. You'll probably die going up against him, however that isn't my concern now, is it? ”

tumblr_n804etIqFm1sijhkdo1_500_zpskfihxqgy.gif

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles. "Rollerskating is pretty fun." She says, skating circles around Clover backwards.
Clover stares at Elizabeth circling around him. "Wow you like to show off don't you." His stomach grumbles "Err... You want to get something to eat?.." He smiles and rubs the back of his head.

Kaname froze. His foot barely reached the front door while his ears heard Akira. That was enough, he couldn't allow himself to be insulted by such a rage-crazed, ignorant man. Being his siblings father or not , Kaname wanted no such man anywhere near his mother. "No respect....No..respect? " Kaname burst into a fit of laughter. His anger, became humor in a matter of seconds. "Sacrifices...like how you're sacrificing my mother....Right. The all mighty Transcendent doesn't know about anything we...lesser beings...have to go through. Why? Because you're power blind. Shut, the hell up with me. You are no better, and as a matter of fact, I'm a hell of a lot more aware of sacrifices than you are. YOU have no respect. Not I. I've respected you every since I was born. Now that I know truth, I still , reluctantly respect you. And if you ever, talk to my father like that again. I'll do my utmost to destroy your pride."

Isabella shook her head. She didn't like this. Not one bit. If this is how the people of this earth acted, Isabella knew she could no longer go against her father's will. These people were of no good purpose. Stepping forward, Isabella completely ignored Kuroh. "Akira. You displease me. Speaking to your lovers child in such a careless manner. If you call yourself such a high being, then why do you trash others so? Spark violence so often? I refuse to accept your title, for you ate nowhere close to deserving it. I, for one, would respect him and Kuroh more than you." Isabella didn't bother to hold back on her thoughts, and simply wanted answers.

Slaxt said:
Clover stares at Elizabeth circling around him. "Wow you like to show off don't you." His stomach grumbles "Err... You want to get something to eat?.." He smiles and rubs the back of his head.
Elizabeth nods, stopping right in front of Clover. "Sure, I'm kinda hungry." She says, trying to think of a good place to eat at. "There are alot of restaurants around here..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Now you know how I feel. High horse? Please, I've simply had enough of your kind. You rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding. Your lives are measured in years and decades. You wither, and die. We are eternal, the pinnacle of evolution and existence. Before us, you are nothing. Your words are as empty as your future. You exist, because we allow it. And you will end, because we demand it. So it'd be best for you to remember your place, Human. ”
...♅Akira said, his emotionless facial expression unwavering. His blue-coloured irises focusing on Tasuke. He soon continued, slowly sitting back down and loading Dawn with a clip, then placing it in it's holster♅...

“ It'd be wise following Kaname. Zero will come looking for him soon. He has grown stronger, being that he was on par with..
that form. You'll probably die going up against him, however that isn't my concern now, is it? ”

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname froze. His foot barely reached the front door while his ears heard Akira. That was enough, he couldn't allow himself to be insulted by such a rage-crazed, ignorant man. Being his siblings father or not , Kaname wanted no such man anywhere near his mother. "No respect....No..respect? " Kaname burst into a fit of laughter. His anger, became humor in a matter of seconds. "Sacrifices...like how you're sacrificing my mother....Right. The all mighty Transcendent doesn't know about anything we...lesser beings...have to go through. Why? Because you're power blind. Shut, the hell up with me. You are no better, and as a matter of fact, I'm a hell of a lot more aware of sacrifices than you are. YOU have no respect. Not I. I've respected you every since I was born. Now that I know truth, I still , reluctantly respect you. And if you ever, talk to my father like that again. I'll do my utmost to destroy your pride."
Isabella shook her head. She didn't like this. Not one bit. If this is how the people of this earth acted, Isabella knew she could no longer go against her father's will. These people were of no good purpose. Stepping forward, Isabella completely ignored Kuroh. "Akira. You displease me. Speaking to your lovers child in such a careless manner. If you call yourself such a high being, then why do you trash others so? Spark violence so often? I refuse to accept your title, for you ate nowhere close to deserving it. I, for one, would respect him and Kuroh more than you." Isabella didn't bother to hold back on her thoughts, and simply wanted answers.

[/QUOTE]
"Akira you fell in love with someone made of flesh and blood, you hate people with flesh and blood. Seems like these creatures made out of Flesh and Blood do impact your life, you stupid ignorant, arrogant piece of trash. How would Layla feel about you talking like this? You're gonna push her away. Again. " Tasuke attention then turned to Kuroh, "Don't turn out like him." Tasuke points at Akira before turning to Kaname.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira simply stood up and ignored Isabella, Tasuke and Kaname. He walked over to a nearby table and manifested a note. He began writing. He soon finished, and put the note in an envelope. He walked over to Kuroh and handed him it, soon talking quietly to him♅...

“ All according to plan. You've made me really proud, Kuroh. Your power and attitude is great, you'll make a fine man someday. Don't behave like I did just now. That's how you push people away. The next time you see your mother, give her that note. I'm also going to need you to take care of your mother for me. Goodbye, my son. ”

...♅Akira soon began walking towards Kaname and Tasuke, he spoke as he walked past them♅...

“ Good luck dealing with them both. ”

...♅Akira soon vanished, appearing infront of a male with a mask on. He soon spoke♅...

“ I know what you want. I will no longer fight it anymore.
Do it. ”

The Watcher smiles, the expression on his mask becoming one of pure malice and hatred. "Well well well, just the person I wanted to see. What's with the sudden giving up Akira?" He asks, an odd looking sword appearing in his hand.

Ansom sat in his dorm room, looking around and admiring the Earthly objects that Han had collected. "Pretty cool room, huh Sansa?" He chuckled.

Sansa nodded before she let out a long sigh. "I'm so boooorrrreeeeddd." She groaned before standing and walking over to Ansom. "Let's do something pleaseeee." She pleaded.

Ansom shrugged his shoulders. "If you can find something, I'm all ears." At this, Sansa rolled her eyes and sat back down beside Ansom.

“ No point living in The Existence anymore. The only way for me to return to Euphoria is by being killed. You're the only one capable of that. ”

...♅Akira sighed, his form returning to his original one. He extended both of his arms outward and then spoke♅...

“ Do it. ”

The Watcher chuckles. "I thought you'd fight till the end, seems I was wrong." He says cheerfully, stabbing Akira straight through the heart. "This world doesn't stand a chance."

“ Not my problem anymore, is it? ”

...♅Akira fell to the ground. The pain that once burned like fire had faded away to an icy numbness. Black filled the edges of his vision and the only thing he could hear was his own heartbeat. His breath came in ragged, shallow gasps. Seconds passed as he lay there. If he could have, he would of laughed. His heart beat one last time, before his body soon vanished into nothingness♅..

The Watcher shrugs, picking the sword back up and snapping his fingers, causing it to disappear. "No evidence, perfect." He mumbles, his mask returning to it's usual expression. "I win!"

hey question, where is Layla's house exactly?)))

*Emiko wanders to the dorms, Ciela goes to the courtyard with Shiroh, Add goes on the roof top and Himeragi goes to a maid cafe and works there (since its her job)*

Aon watched everything from afar. Despite popular belief she does have emotions and can exhibit them greatly. She just has a different way of exhibiting it. Frankly with a floating lounge chair and some popcorn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back