• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(why am i tagged ?)

(im waiting for people to get on too , i told every one that zoey is in the middle of campus with her baby lol shes open to any one who wants to run into her )

Ivy walked back to the courtyard with a Capri sun in her mouth and a burger in her hand. She found a nice wall to lean against and leaned against it, watching everyone walk past her.

Safia walked around the outside of the school with Slink perched on her shoulder. She looked around at the people around her and noticed a girl with a stroller nearby. She tilted her head a bit and before she could say anything or do anything, Slink jumped off from her shoulder and ran over to the girl.

"Slink! Slink!" Safia yelled after him and chased him.

lonecoyote said:
Ivy walked back to the courtyard with a Capri sun in her mouth and a burger in her hand. She found a nice wall to lean against and leaned against it, watching everyone walk past her.
Safia walked around the outside of the school with Slink perched on her shoulder. She looked around at the people around her and noticed a girl with a stroller nearby. She tilted her head a bit and before she could say anything or do anything, Slink jumped off from her shoulder and ran over to the girl.

"Slink! Slink!" Safia yelled after him and chased him.
Zoey jumped " oh hello " she said looking down at the little animal (?) Jackson was asleep in the stroller snuggling a little blue stuffed dog his soft black hair swirled closely around his head ( he looks about 3 or so months old)

@lonecoyote

Last edited by a moderator:
*passes the courtyard and then collapses from exhaustion in front of Ivy*

*soon after, a demon appears right next to my collapsed body*

Demon: ''heh...having a nice sleep?''

*he then takes out a sword*

Demon: ''well you can enjoy your sleep...forever.''

...♆Kuroh finished getting dressed and soon sensed Himeragi's power level drop. He vanished, appearing in the air. He dropped onto the ground, landing between Himeragi and the Demon with his hand beside his sword, Masamune's hilt. He looked up at it and spoke, a killer intent surrounding him♆...

“ Get away from her, Demon.. ”

YJtM_zps0d3jq0ov.gif

Layla, being transported, stood and stared aimlessly. She remained silent, and simply nestled to stand against the wall behind her.

(hmmm, what to put x-x)

Tasuke left Toshiro's room after being in there for a while, he crashed on the couch downstairs in Luna's Living Room and slowly drifted off to sleep.

“ Remember to get out of that form. Being stuck in it is unsightly. ”

“ Yeah, yeah. ”

...♅Akira then turned around and walked out of the door. He looked back and spoke♅...

“ Tell me, why did you pick a room like this? ”

“ I dunno, it seemed to fit. ”

“ Weirdo.. ”

“ You know you love me. ”

...♅Akira then closed the door and turned to Layla, soon talking to her♅...

“ So... should we gather everyone and go to the hotsprings? ”

Ivy kept silent and ate her burger, her hazel eyes fixed on the food in front of her.

Safia caught up to Slink and grabbed him quickly before he could run again.

"Bad ferret. Bad, bad, bad ferret." she told him and Slink climbed on top of her shoulders and looked at the other girl.

Safia sighed and turned to the girl.

"I'm sorry about him." she looked at the stroller and bent down over it, Slink being nosy too and peering over her shoulder.

"Is this your baby? He's so cute." she said and moved her hair back to look at him.

"I'm Safia by the way."

...♆Kuroh sighs, then steps forward, he seemingly vanished, only to appear behind the Demon sheathing his sword. He spoke♆...

“ You Demons are pitiful. ”

Zoey smiled " its ok , yeh this is my baby boy, Jackson " he stired in his sleep making a little noise from a dream but stayed asleep . zoey smiled down at him " Im Zoey , your ferret is adorable , sneeky little things though"

@lonecoyote

Demon: ''but my goal isnt you isnt it? its her...''

*he takes a swing at me with his sword*

“ If I were you, it'd take another look at my torso, or rather, lack of. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he looked around at it. At the same moment, the Demon's chest burst open, soon disintegrating, leaving just the neck, legs and arms♆...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back