• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't remember where we left off, but we were on the roof so I'll start from there.))

Cerin yawned, causing a puff of smoke to begin streaming from his mask. He blinked and looked over at Yuki, pondering something. @ChubbyPenguin

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke ignored Kuroh when he appeared, his words were solid and sincere, "Anything. To the best of my ability."
"Then never kill again. To the best of your ability." Luna crossed her arms over her chest, bringing her gaze to stare directly at him. She was awaiting his response. She was positive he couldn't do it, not at all. Especially her next request. "Also. Stay away from me. For a week."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"Then never kill again. To the best of your ability." Luna crossed her arms over her chest, bringing her gaze to stare directly at him. She was awaiting his response. She was positive he couldn't do it, not at all. Especially her next request. "Also. Stay away from me. For a week."

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke's eyes widened at her request, even he was surprised, he didn't expect Luna to take something so dear away from him, she wasn't so innocent herself when it came to this - he wanted to say something against her, but he didn't; but then the next request had him slumped down and just struck with grief.

"A week... No Murder..." What was he supposed to do? Then a rational thought popped into his head, "I'll do it... For you... I will." Tasuke stood up slowly and looked at her.

Asphyxiated said:
I can't remember where we left off, but we were on the roof so I'll start from there.))
Cerin yawned, causing a puff of smoke to begin streaming from his mask. He blinked and looked over at Yuki, pondering something. @ChubbyPenguin
Yuki watched over the courtyard from the roof, oddly colored eyes blinking a few times before he felt someone watching him. He glanced at Cerin, brows furrowing, "What?"

(OK who ever has a charecter open and wants to RP with zoey and jackson just run into them , have her run the stroller over your foot , whatever you want , just tag meh :) )

Luna stared at him in disbelief. She didn't expect him to agree to it. Not in the least bit. "Tasuke...you..." Luna blinked away a tear, before walking to him and resting her head on his shoulder. Her voice was lowered to a whisper, while her hands clutched the edges of his shirt. "Don't leave me...please."

Kaname could tell Mio was following him. In thus knowledge, he turned on his heels and faced her. He had a single thought pop into his head. Mio, had been in his life since he was a kid, so why not keep her in it? "Mio. Go on a date with me. Just, one."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna stared at him in disbelief. She didn't expect him to agree to it. Not in the least bit. "Tasuke...you..." Luna blinked away a tear, before walking to him and resting her head on his shoulder. Her voice was lowered to a whisper, while her hands clutched the edges of his shirt. "Don't leave me...please."

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke though he was gonna get hit, moving his head to the side as a slightly reaction, but he wasn't, which made his eyes widen when she clutched onto him. He didn't know what to say, was she shocked that he was so willing? He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her;

"I won't... not if you don't want me too..."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna stared at him in disbelief. She didn't expect him to agree to it. Not in the least bit. "Tasuke...you..." Luna blinked away a tear, before walking to him and resting her head on his shoulder. Her voice was lowered to a whisper, while her hands clutched the edges of his shirt. "Don't leave me...please."

Kaname could tell Mio was following him. In thus knowledge, he turned on his heels and faced her. He had a single thought pop into his head. Mio, had been in his life since he was a kid, so why not keep her in it? "Mio. Go on a date with me. Just, one."

[/QUOTE]
Mio stopped walking when he did, blinking gray eyes up at him. She thought for a moment after he spoke, her hands still clasped behind her back, before she nodded lightly," sure!"

*starts to make a spare ribs plate with some rice and eggs and i left the kitchen window open so Ivy could have smelled the food*

Note: im in a mens' dorm room...Kuroh's dorm to be exact]

“ Women are so stupid sometimes.. ”

...♆Kuroh then turned his head up to the clouds and sighed. He continued♆...

“ Everyone's so irrational these days.. ”

1353059253-2347601398_zpsoihhaepn.jpg

Luna slowly nodded her head. Once he confirmed her request, she slowly loosened her grip. She didn't know what to do, and so broke away from him and took a few steps back. "Well. You are dismissed. To...I don't know."

(Agreeing so fast? xD )

Kaname blinked. She had agreed so suddenly, when he had been expecting rejection. Scratching at the back of his head, Kaname cracked a nervous smile and shifted Hus gaze sideways. "I, uh. Wasn't expecting that."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Women are so stupid sometimes.. ”
...♆Kuroh then turned his head up to the clouds and sighed. He continued♆...

“ Everyone so irrational these days.. ”

1353059253-2347601398_zpsoihhaepn.jpg

[/QUOTE]
( Chibi Luna:

You callin me stupid? -.- I'm the only one here so you gotta be talkin to me)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Luna slowly nodded her head. Once he confirmed her request, she slowly loosened her grip. She didn't know what to do, and so broke away from him and took a few steps back. "Well. You are dismissed. To...I don't know."
(Agreeing so fast? xD )

Kaname blinked. She had agreed so suddenly, when he had been expecting rejection. Scratching at the back of his head, Kaname cracked a nervous smile and shifted Hus gaze sideways. "I, uh. Wasn't expecting that."

[/QUOTE]
Mio watched his reaction curiously voicing,"why is that? I like Kaname, so of course I'd want to go on date with him." She spoke almost in third person to keep herself from getting embarrassed, her fingers fiddling with themselves behind her back.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
(Agreeing so fast? xD )

( Chibi Luna:

You callin me stupid? -.- I'm the only one here so you gotta be talkin to me)

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke allowed her to part and waited for her to say a place, but she didn't, she didn't know where he should go. He didn't really want to disappear unless it was with her.

"I will go with you unless you suggest otherwise." He tried a smile.

Yuki stared at him a moment before laughing, "Geeze, way to be blunt." He shook his head slightly and huffed,"I'm bored."

Kaname stared at her for a few moments in silence. Soon enough, he chuckled, pulling her closer. He lowered his voice to that of a whisper, carefully leaning her forehead against his. "Youre cute when youre embarrassed."

Luna shrugged her shoulders. "That's fine. You can tag along." Luna then continued walking, carefully clasping her hands behind her back. "Hurry up if you're coming."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname stared at her for a few moments in silence. Soon enough, he chuckled, pulling her closer. He lowered his voice to that of a whisper, carefully leaning her forehead against his. "Youre cute when youre embarrassed."

Luna shrugged her shoulders. "That's fine. You can tag along." Luna then continued walking, carefully clasping her hands behind her back. "Hurry up if you're coming."

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke nodded, her felt a little more cheerful that she had allowed him to come along. He quickly ran up to catch up with Luna, walking beside her, he kept silent as he felt like he should - he didn't have much right to speak at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back