• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Then explain why his wounds were colder than the rest of his body. An ice user only emits ice from their body. Their body temperature doesn't diminish. Tōshirō was killed by ice. Given your history and your power type, it all leads to you. Unlike everyone else, I am rational when the topic is regarding you. Therefore I am best suited to handle this, as I have no grudges on you or anyone. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he continued looking at Tasuke♆...

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna stared at Tasuke , before shifting her gaze back to Kuroh. "Tasuke. I'll believe you. Only because I told you not to lie to me." Luna then took a deep breath and referred back to Kuroh. "Don't assume. I'll find the killer on my own and it has nothing to do with you. Got it? Deliver a message to your older brother to me and tell him to stay with Mio."

[/QUOTE]
"Well. Being an Ice user myself I would make my wounds colder, to either numb to pain or fix myself, stop bleeding etcetera." Tasuke stopped talking when Luna said she believe him, he smiled at her, but he felt horrible - he lied to her. He didn't want to, but it was the most logical decision at the time. He didn't say anything further, waiting to see if Kuroh would leave and for what Luna probably had to say to him.

“ Fine. Don't blame me if you don't find him. Oh, and the cold doesn't stop bleeding. Only ice does. The cold causes more blood to come out due to the surrounding muscle tissue tightening. Food for thought.. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he turned around and soon vanished♆...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Fine. Don't blame me if you don't find him. Oh, and the cold doesn't stop bleeding. Only ice does. The cold causes more blood to come out due to the surrounding muscle tissue tightening. Food for thought.. ”
...♆Kuroh spoke as he turned around and soon vanished♆...

[/QUOTE]
"I meant Ice, obviously it wouldn't stop the bleeding using just the cold." He rolled his eyes

Luna sighed. She was probably wrong, but she didnt want to face that possibilty just yet. "Tasuke. You can go now." Luna rolled her irises and turned her back to him, beginning to walk away.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna sighed. She was probably wrong, but she didnt want to face that possibilty just yet. "Tasuke. You can go now." Luna rolled her irises and turned her back to him, beginning to walk away.

[/QUOTE]
"Didn't I tell you I wasn't gonna leave?" He turned to face her back, a smirk on his face and his arms folded.

"Tasuke....I'm going to ask you one more time. Did you, or did you not, kill my Toshiro? I want the truth, and nothing but the truth." Luna was still. She didn't move, she didn't think, she didn't feel. She wanted the truth. If she didn't get it now, it would be burning hell later.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"Tasuke....I'm going to ask you one more time. Did you, or did you not, kill my Toshiro? I want the truth, and nothing but the truth." Luna was still. She didn't move, she didn't think, she didn't feel. She wanted the truth. If she didn't get it now, it would be burning hell later.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke walked slowly up behind her, this was it, a struggling moment - he wanted to lie, but he didn't. Usually he would just say yes, he did and grin, face the consequence head on like a psycho. Not this time, he wanted everything to be all right between them so much so that he felt the guilt rise up in him, his eyes clouded as they filled up with tears and he stopped walking.

"I don't want to lie to you... but I don't want you to hate me.... I killed him, but he attacked me Luna..." His voice was strained and his his cheeks were wet from the now falling tears.

...♆Kuroh stood on top of the nearest building that overlooked both Luna and Tasuke. He had already sent a letter to Kaname that told him exactly what Luna said. Kuroh wasn't going to leave Luna, especially in the state of mind she was in now. He'd feel too guilty. Instead, he hid his presence. The wind picked up, making his hair and the bottom of the trench coat sway. His hand was on Masamune's hilt. He spoke as he continued watching them♆...

“ I knew it. It was him who killed Tōshirō... ”

tumblr_nbynf9zKU61tbjv0yo1_500_zpsgbxmvgte.gif

"You drew his blood." Luna was furious. She had yet to reveal anything close to her full power, which in turn, caused sparks to portray around her form as her anger grew. "You lied to me." Luna was doing her best to remain calm, with the knowledge of Layla, Kaname, and Mio still being on the grounds of the school. "I'll kill you. Like you killed him. HOW DARE YOU...touch. Him." Luna barely rose her voice that time, but slowly turned to face him with lightening glowing with her hair, irises becoming burning, live flames.

"He drew my blood first..." Tasuke was telling the truth now, he held his arms out down by his side, he was ready for whatever she was going to do to him. He deserved it after all, tears streamed down his cheeks as he waited for her to come at him.

"I was afraid you'd hate me..."

...♆Kuroh watched the events unfold from the rooftop. He sighed slightly and spoke♆...

“ While I dislike meaningless violence, Tasuke deserves death for all that he's done.. ”

"Hate you? Oh. No. I would never." Luna relaxed herself, taking steps towards him up until she reached his face. Her body pressed ever so slightly against his, Luna gently kissed his neck, nipping it afterwards and drawing a bit of blood. Licking her lips, Luna whispered into his ear. "I despise you. If you ever, ever talk to me again or come near me, it'll be the end of you." Luna then retracted her face from his and walked away.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"Hate you? Oh. No. I would never." Luna relaxed herself, taking steps towards him up until she reached his face. Her body pressed ever so slightly against his, Luna gently kissed his neck, nipping it afterwards and drawing a bit of blood. Licking her lips, Luna whispered into his ear. "I despise you. If you ever, ever talk to me again or come near me, it'll be the end of you." Luna then retracted her face from his and walked away.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke didn't feel relaxed at all from what she had said to him to begin with, and didn't feel even more so when she started to tease him. She despised him, it killed him to here it. She threatened to kill him if he tried talking to her, who would he talk to now? He felt like being ended, he had never felt like this before - it was irritating, annoying, it hurt. He remained stubborn and grabbed her wrist as she tried to walk away.

"Kill me."

Ivy nodded and looked around, noticing that they were now outside.

"Aw geez, I wandered out here and I didn't see where I was going." she grumbled and saw a leaf falling to the ground. She frowned and flicked her fingers towards it, catching it on fire.

Safia looked around at her surroundings and smiled a bit.

"This looks interesting." she told herself and lifted her backpack up more on her shoulder. Safia moved a strand of her hair away from her face and walked into the school. Her bag began to move and before she knew it, her pet ferret had popped out and was now perched on her shoulder.

"Slink, what are you doing?" she asked him and he only scurried down to her shirt and climbed into the top, perching himself on her chest and looking around.

"Well, this is nice. Thanks." she sighed and knew better than to try to get him off since he would probably bite, claw, and much more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ivy looked at the girl behind her and thought about what to do to make things exciting.

"How about we have some fun with some students around here?"

It had been a while, actually since yesterday since Ivy had transformed anyone using her fox magic.

Ivy smiles wickedly and sees a group of girls headed to the bathroom.

"Watch." she simply says and jumps into the air, landing silently a few feet away from the group. Some of them look back and Ivy just looks back at them with a scowl. The girls keep walking and Ivy follows, a smirk on her face. They all disappear into the bathroom and stay in there for a few moments. About three minutes in, Ivy comes out of the bathroom and back to Hime with a satisfied look on her face.

She leans back against a nearby wall and a few seconds later a deathly scream comes from the bathroom. Following the scream, the group runs out shrieking with a rather large octopus following suite. The octopus is carrying a backpack and seems to be crying. Ivy starts to laugh and watch the octopus chase the girls.

Ivy looks at her with a laugh.

"You could say that. It was funny though." she stood up straight and popped her back, looking around. She sniffed at the air and picked up the scent of food, her stomach beginning to growl.

"That smells good." she said and began to follow her nose to the smell.

Safia wandered the halls, looking around and noticing the vast amount of people who attended the school. No one looked the same and no one was the same, which she liked.

"Slink, I may like this place." she smiled and walked outside to the courtyard. She heard a group of girls shrieking and looked their way, noticing them running from a frantic octopus.

"What in the?" she watched the octopus go and saw something stuck on its back.

"Slink, go get that leaf off." she said and off Slink went, chasing the octopus and grabbing the leaf off. The octopus turned back into a girl and she hadn't heard someone scream so loud in her life. Slink came back with a lipgloss mark on his cheek which made Safia laugh.

"Release me you idiot." Luna snatched her arm away from him, stomping her foot on the ground. "Stop bothering me. You've done enough. I wish I never would've met you! If you weren't here, Toshiro would still be alive! He'd still be by my side! Just....Just like he promised...He...Promised."

*caught a glimpse of the octopus changing back into a girl*

''well looks like your fun is gonna be ended by someone...''

Tasuke was pulled forward on his knees when she snatched her arm away, he looked down at the floor, shaking his head. He listened to her, he wished he hadn't killed. 'Me regretting murder?' he thought. He stood up, standing still where he was, "...I'll stay by your side. It's the least I can do, his promise will become mine now..." He walks up behind her, "I regret ever hurting you like this."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back