• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ivy turned her attention back to her little prank. She glared at the girl who pulled her leaf off.

"I'll be sure to pay her back."

Ivy patted her stomach and licked her lips.

"Right now, I need to eat."

Safia looked around and saw two girls looking at her from a distance. She smiled but saw that the girl with fox ears and a tail was glaring at her.

"Uh-oh." she said to herself and looked at Slink who only hid from the glare.

*looks at Safia aswell then looks back at Ivy*

''uh..maybe we should find ur dorm first...then i can cook for ya if you want''

Ivy raised a brow.

"There are dorms here? I've got my own place. Thanks for the offer."

Safia frowned and went over to a concrete bench under a tree. She sat on the bench and pulled out her sketchbook.

"Slink, be my model." she said and he did as he was told. Slink climbed up the trunk of the tree and onto a branch, standing on his hind legs to nibble on a leaf.

"Good boy."

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke was pulled forward on his knees when she snatched her arm away, he looked down at the floor, shaking his head. He listened to her, he wished he hadn't killed. 'Me regretting murder?' he thought. He stood up, standing still where he was, "...I'll stay by your side. It's the least I can do, his promise will become mine now..." He walks up behind her, "I regret ever hurting you like this."
"I can't forgive you. I'll never forgive you. Not until you die, and possibly not even then..." Luna took in a deep breatg, remembering the few words she had last shared with Toshiro. Grazing her irises over Tasuke on his knees, Luna twacked him on the head, before kneeing him in the stomach. "I promised him....I wouldn't kill his killer....You better be happy for that. Regardless, I'll resent you forever."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"I can't forgive you. I'll never forgive you. Not until you die, and possibly not even then..." Luna took in a deep breatg, remembering the few words she had last shared with Toshiro. Grazing her irises over Tasuke on his knees, Luna twacked him on the head, before kneeing him in the stomach. "I promised him....I wouldn't kill his killer....You better be happy for that. Regardless, I'll resent you forever."

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke's head jerked as she hit him and then he grabbed his stomach in pain when she kneed him, but what hurt most was the words that came from her mouth. He felt like screaming, thrashing, dying. He wasn't used to this. It was torture.

"I want you... I feel like I need you... this is something I would have never wanted between us. I feel like I'd rather be dead than be hated by you."

“ So that's how this is going..? ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he continued observing them♆...

Chi stuffed his hands into the pockets of a red jacket as he walked from the main office aimlessly. He had apparently already been enrolled into the school before his arrival, most likely his family's doing. Bright green eyes looked around while he stepped outside, following one of the pathways from the main building, not really searching for anything in particular. Chi stopped walking when he noticed cherryblossoms dancing across the cement with the wind. He lifted his gaze to the trees, searching for the source of the petals, but to no avail. "Strange," Chi told himself, catching a few of the blossoms as they flew up in a gust of wind, "I haven't seen some of these in a while."

There was a soft shrug of his shoulders before Chi continued to walk, twirling the petals between his fingers like coins. He got a little tired just after a few minutes, seeing as it was day time (I think.) and he wasn't one for the bright hours. Diverging from the path, Chi sat beneath one of the nearby trees, pressing his back against the rough bark. He then took out a cigarette from the pack in his jacket pocket, using his fire element to light it and inhale the fumes. Chi pushed the smoke from his lungs, watching it rise into the air from the shadow of the tree, and repeated the process. There wasn't much else for him to do at the moment.

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke's head jerked as she hit him and then he grabbed his stomach in pain when she kneed him, but what hurt most was the words that came from her mouth. He felt like screaming, thrashing, dying. He wasn't used to this. It was torture.
"I want you... I feel like I need you... this is something I would have never wanted between us. I feel like I'd rather be dead than be hated by you."
"Which is worse for you. Dying, or being hated by me?" Luna wanted to know. She wanted to ensure the same pain on him of which he caused her to feel. She wanted to kill one of his loved ones right behind his back and leave whomever it was to die alone with no help. She wanted him to suffer. Burn at the heart like she was. Luna grit her teeth, flashes of lightening flickering about her form as her anger grew.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"Which is worse for you. Dying, or being hated by me?" Luna wanted to know. She wanted to ensure the same pain on him of which he caused her to feel. She wanted to kill one of his loved ones right behind his back and leave whomever it was to die alone with no help. She wanted him to suffer. Burn at the heart like she was. Luna grit her teeth, flashes of lightening flickering about her form as her anger grew.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke didn't want to answer. In truth it was being hated by Luna, but if he said that she'd just leave him be, all he desired was for her to like him.

"I'd do anything. ANYTHING. To at least attempt to make up for this... Luna... I'll suffer for you. Because..." He let out a sigh, but didn't finish, he was becoming soft right in front of her, his whole persona changed for her and not in a bad way.

Ivy watched her go and shrugged. The smell of the food making her hunger worse.

"I really need to find that food." she said and followed her nose, walking toward what she thought to be the cafeteria.

Safia sat there under the tree and looked back and forth from it to her sketchbook.

"Alright, I'm done, Slink." she called and he climbed down from the tree, making his way to her shoulder and looking at the drawing.

"I like it." she closed the book and looked around.

...♆Kuroh soon vanished from the rooftop, landing beside both Luna and Tasuke. He looked up at them with an unamused facial expression. He spoke as he held out his sword and looked at Luna♆...

“ Don't let him suffer, Aunt Luna. End him quickly. ”

tumblr_mbn5fkBw4b1rvpfieo1_500_zpsco8ydyfq.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Chi continued to smoke until the burning material reached the filter, of which he put it out against a rock and flicked the but away. He sat there quietly, unruly red hair brushing his lashes as his eyes closed and he began to drift off, listening to the different noises in the courtyard.

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke didn't want to answer. In truth it was being hated by Luna, but if he said that she'd just leave him be, all he desired was for her to like him.
"I'd do anything. ANYTHING. To at least attempt to make up for this... Luna... I'll suffer for you. Because..." He let out a sigh, but didn't finish, he was becoming soft right in front of her, his whole persona changed for her and not in a bad way.
Luna stared at him. His words reminded her so much of Toshiro. She couldn't shake the thought from her mind. Her entire focus was on Tasuke, only a small whisper being heard, which was in reality Kuroh's words. Although she was a bitch, Luna had a heart. She had a soft spot. The only ones ever to infiltrate her heart were her sister, her nephew Kaname, and Toshiro. Now, something or somebody, was squeezing their way inside. Blinking, Luna carefully shifted her gaze to the side, whispering. "Anything?"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''ah~ thanks for the meal~''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] *starts to eat casually*[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] ''mm! its good''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] As soon as Himerachi left Caden went to the laundry room and put on his normal clothes and threw out the ones he stole. Caden didn't know what to do so he decided to actually go out for a walk. ((Sure [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4560-sixx/ said:
@Sixx[/URL] and/or @kyuuketsuki))

Zoey put Jackson in the stroller and walked out into the court yard , he was bundled up and holding a stuffed animal puppy babling to himself zoey adjusted the diaper bag on her stroller keeping her eyes down

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna stared at him. His words reminded her so much of Toshiro. She couldn't shake the thought from her mind. Her entire focus was on Tasuke, only a small whisper being heard, which was in reality Kuroh's words. Although she was a bitch, Luna had a heart. She had a soft spot. The only ones ever to infiltrate her heart were her sister, her nephew Kaname, and Toshiro. Now, something or somebody, was squeezing their way inside. Blinking, Luna carefully shifted her gaze to the side, whispering. "Anything?"

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke ignored Kuroh when he appeared, his words were solid and sincere, "Anything. To the best of my ability."

...♆Kuroh sighed at his disregarded words and turned around, walking away and soon vanishing. He reappeared on top of a building, looking at the humans walking below him. He spoke♆...

“ Fine, do whatever. See if I care. It won't be my fault when he kills someone. ”

KurohFirstAppearance_zpsywbquyry.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back