• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safia stood up and smiled at the girl, so far she was the only one she's met at the school.

"It's nice to meet you, Zoey and Jackson." she felt Slink run down her arm and perch on the top of her chest, his favorite spot.

"Yeah, Slink can be hard to handle at times. He's a good boy most of the time though."

Zoey smiled her eyes a little red and droopy from lack of sleep "So what are you here for , what can you do?" she blushed it was bold to ask but now she had jackson to protect , she pulled her wings a little closer to her back instinctively

@lonecoyote

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ If I were you, it'd take another look at my torso, or rather, lack of. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as the Demon's chest burst open, soon disintegrating, leaving just the neck, legs and arms♆...

[/QUOTE]
Caden was walking back to the school when he the saw battle. He started running towards Kuroh and Himeragi to help but stopped suddenly when he got a good look at the attackers face. No..no it couldn't be.... he is from last night..... but how?.. The demon looked straight at Caden recognizing him before being obliterated by Kuroh. For a moment Caden was paralyzed with shock but then turned and flew the opposite direction hoping his friends didn't see him but they did.

Last edited by a moderator:
She laughs and nods. "I ask myself the same thing. I guess it's like training. If I can't handle this, then I sure as hell won't make it out in the real world or the ring." she says and smiles.

"What about you? What do you do?"

" um im a fallen angel and Jackson is a hybrid , his father was a satanic being " she sighed , a little pain showed on her face from mentioning him " my job is to cause disasters , i have to do it to balance the world , too much good can be just as bad as too much evil"

@lonecoyote

She nods and pets Slink. "I see." Safia wasn't sure how to reply to what she just heard. Sure she's heard of fallen angels but one who causes disasters was news to her.

"How do you know what to do next? Like disaster wise."

" well did you hear of the plague that hit a few weeks ago? Or the earthquake . every now and then i get a feeling so i sent a few poisoned rats into a city , blow a single spark into dry area or if im in a bad mood i do and do it ...more personally " jackson wakes up and starts fussing . Zoey pulls him out of the stroller and holds him close , looking at him motherly ,soft eyes . seeming nothing like the person she just described

@lonecoyote

She nods in understanding and smiles a bit. "Remind me not to get on your bad side." she laughs as Slink stands up and looks at Jackson.

zoeys smiles as Jackson blinks his big blue eyes at slink and Safia and smiles giggling at the ferret .His eyes were the same bright blue as Zoeys a small pair of grey wings were folded behind his back " Ha yeh i mean its not the most glamorus job but some one has to create chaos"

"Yeah, I understand that." she smiles and looks at Jackson, reaching a hand out as Slink climbs out of her shirt and onto her arm, carefully sniffing at him.

"He's precious."

Slink watches him in awe, taking a leap of faith and gently landing on Zoey's arm.

"Slink, be careful now." Safia warned him as Slink got closer to Jackson, being careful not to touch him just yet. Safia smiled and looked at her.

"I hope I'm like that when I have a kid. A great mom."

Zoey snaped her fingers by her shoulder , signaling the ferret to go up on her shoulders , he would be able to see but far enough away from jackson " dosent help im doing it alone , but thank you im glad someone thinks im doing this right " she sighs looking tired

@lonecoyote

Slink's ears perked and he stood up on her arm, turning and looking at her with a tilt of his head. He climbed up to Zoey's shoulder, turning around to look at Jackson.

Safia smiled and nodded. "I know it must be hard. My dad's doing it with me. Or, at least he's trying."

" the fact that her tries is monumental . learn from your parents , all the little stuff they do for you , you learn to do for your baby , of course my 'little things 'are old fashioned but that because of my age " she shurgged and patted the ferret while holding jackson with one arm . Jackson babbled in baby talk to the ferret who he seemed to like

@lonecoyote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back