• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safia smiles and nods. "Yeah, I don't get to see my dad often but I definitely look up to him. He was the only one there after mom left. It was rough."

Slink tilts his head to the side and stands up, pawing at the air.

" parents should never abandon there children, my parents and i died in a fire , a invading clan attacked my village , we died went to heaven ,i was an angel ,i got kicked out now im here and ive lived through all theses years and seen and done so many amazing things but id give up all thoses memories for him " she smiled at Safia " your dad , dose he know your going to a school filled with monsters ?"

@lonecoyote

Safia smiled and looked up at the sky, watching the clouds pass by.

"Yeah, he does. This is something I've never done before. It was new and I wanted to try it. He was totally against it but over time and me talking in his ear about it, he said yes. Being in the army, he doesn't get to make a lot of decisions for me like normal dads do. I mean, we talk about things and he helps me make decisions but some of them I've had to make on my own. He knows I can handle myself here."

I'm gonna hit the hay. Goodnight))

(thank god its 2 am and i was hoping you would break first lol Night)

Zoey smiles "well thats good i should meet his sometime , maybe he can give me pointers on being a single parent , and maybe convince him even the evil ones arent so bad i mean look at me"

@lonecoyote

Last edited by a moderator:
...♆Kuroh didn't see Caden. He soon turned around and walked over towards Himeragi and picked her up, vanishing. He reappeared in his dorm room and sat her on his bed, then he proceeded to go to the main room and sit down, watching television. He spoke quietly to himself as he removed his jacket and closed his eyes, holding his phone♆...

“ I'll wait here until she wakes up. ”

KurohRecorderBreakfast_zpsdsn4zm0h.png

--------------------------------------

@LOLMAN101

*starts to wake up and sits up rubbing my head*

''wha...what happened...?''

*looks around*

''the dorm...Kuroh's bed...''

*sighs in relief that i wasnt taken by some perverted boys or anything like that*

“ So you're awake, huh? ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he was now leaning against the door frame, looking down at Himeragi. He soon continued♆...

“ While you were out, I replenished your power and healed your wounds. ”

“ It's not a problem. You're a friend and you needed my help, so of course I'd do it. ”

...♆Kuroh smiles and returns to his seated position in the main room♆...

*goes in the shower and runs the water that is somewhat cold but not rlly warm (its like the temperature when u first go into a swimming pool)*

*8 minutes later i come out with a towel wrapped around me and goes to get my clothes and puts them on (underwear, button-up shirt, thigh-shorts) then dries my hair and all that stuff then sits next to Kuroh then gets my laptop and plays a game called Elsword on it*

“ I fell like I need another shower. I hate this.. ”

...♆Kuroh sighed and stood up, going into the shower, turning it on. He stayed in the shower for half an hour, soon coming out with a towel wrapped around his waist. He went around the corner and got dried, soon putting on underwear, then his trousers. He put on his white shirt and walked around the corner, his shirt still half-buttoned. He looked over at Himeragi and spoke♆...

“ Oh, you're still here? What do you wanna do today? ”

tumblr_mnu2fqgUOC1r9js3to1_500_zpsrp5knc4k.jpg

''hmm..i dunno...i dont have alot of things to do since i dont really visit the human world often...''

*looks at Kuroh's half-buttoned shirt and blushes a bit then looks back at my game*

''what do you wanna do?''

“ I see. I guess we could go and find Caden.. ”

...♆Kuroh finished buttoning his shirt and put his jacket on♆...

''ok..''

*gets up*

''just lemme get changed first...''

*goes to go get some casual clothing and puts them on*

Note: hair is still blonde like my profile picture and yes my eyes are still red and blue...and i still have long hair and im not wearing the hat in the picture

th

Caden flew and flew not sure where he was going. As soon as he calmed down he landed in a public park and sat down with his head in his hands. Not because he was crying it was that he didn't know what to do and he was a bit worried. Do I go back and just hope they didn't see me? no that would be stupid of course they saw me.But did they? I don't know anymore. Either way they probably would be looking for me. Caden thought as he looked up at the people walking past him. Caden then went over in his head this morning and half way through he realized a stupid mistake he made. SHIT! My trumpet! I left it right beside the laundry machine in the open and its still covered in blood! Caden looked at his hands and then only noticed a small cut in his palm. My blood is on it too! They might be able to track me if they new how!. A more disturbing thought then entered his mind. Oh god what if Kuroh or Himeragi plays it.. Caden recalled a moment from his past when a friend played the trumpet not knowing the dark energy inside it. All that was left of him was a large pool of blood and bits of bone. Caden then realized he had to try and get to the trumpet before them. However, Caden was at least 20 minutes away from the dorm and Kuroh and Himeragi only had to go into the laundry room to see it.

((( Been playing GTA with some buddies. We're currently taking a forty minute break to refuel and rest, then we'll be resuming the heist. So basically, I have forty minutes to RP until I'm off for an unspecified time. )))

“ Remember to get out of that form. Being stuck in it is unsightly. ”

“ Yeah, yeah. ”

...♅Akira then turned around and walked out of the door. He looked back and spoke♅...

“ Tell me, why did you pick a room like this? ”

“ I dunno, it seemed to fit. ”

“ Weirdo.. ”

“ You know you love me. ”

...♅Akira then closed the door and turned to Layla, soon talking to her♅...

“ So... should we gather everyone and go to the hotsprings? ”

---------Meanwhile---------

“ Hey, what's this? ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he walked over to the laundry room, moments later reappearing with a trumpet with blood smeared on it's golden colour. Kuroh looked at the blood for a few moments and soon spoke as he looked over at Himeragi♆...

“ This is Caden's blood. It has his power signature on it. Do you think something could've possibly happened to him? ”

3ef00847-ee52-4ca5-8575-1063fb373b98_zpstkiawdlv.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------

@LOLMAN101

Last edited by a moderator:
Layla watched him, before shaking her head. "No. I'm sure everyone is busy at the moment. We should leave them be for now. Alright?" Layla then pushed herself off the wall, her way towards him. "Until we see them, would you kind telling me some things?"

Sixxx said:
( ha well you win , im hanging flowers and lights in my room and the only company i have is my kitty)
(I have the cops. Pretty roudy.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back