• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Ashley went out of bed. Andy looked after her and smiled. "You okay?" He smirked. Ashley nodded and opened her door. Outside was Hell. She sighed and was about to slam the door in his face.

Ashley gasped. "What?? How did you know that!?" Andy came up to her and winked.

"Did you say three?" He asked Hell and smirked at Ashley. "Well, well.. What a pleasure.."​

"Well i do feel kinda sleepy you guys solve this out i am going to bed"Hell said as he went to his dorm room and fell asleep on the floor(gtg to sleep)

Castiel looked to the side. "Ashley? How is she a cheater?" He asked, not really understanding what Suzanna was saying.

Ashley pushed Andy out of the dorm and yelled. "GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CREEP!! I'M TAKEN, SO TOO BAD FOR YOU!" She slammed her door and ran over to her bed. She wept and wept, tears streaming down her face. "Why is my life so horrible?.." She whispered to herself...

Castiel frowned and appeared in Ashley 's dorm. "Hey Ash." He said, his normal jovial tone was missing.

Surprisingly Red heard her and she said " You think that horrible I was teleported to a school for supernatural without knowing why "

"Leave me alone Castiel! I don't want anything to do with you!" She cried as she aimed her gun at him. "You forget that these walls are thin, and that I can hear things..." She turned away from him..

Castiel walked closer and whispered. "I lied to her." He had never lied before but he wanted to stay with Ashley. "I choose you." He muttered into her ear. "Shoot me if you want. The bullets won't hurt me." He said a little louder as he backed up a few steps.

Ashley bit her lower lip. "If you lied to her... How do I not know that you are lying to me.." She lowered her gun and cried a tear. "Why would you choose me, when you seem so happy with her?... I know what you did...." She pointed at the door. "If you're not going to tell me the truth, then leave... I have no room for liars in my life.." She wiped away tears that were streaming down her face.

Castiel grabbed Ashley and kissed her passionately. "Because I'm not lying." He looked her directly into the eyes. "If you don't want to believe me, that's fine. But, my heart is reserved for you and you alone." He smiled and began to walk out of the room.

Ashley blushed. "Wait!" She grabbed his arm and pulled him back. She laid her arms around his neck and swung her legs around his waist. She kissed him passionately and ran her hands through his hair.

Cas kissed back and pushed her on the bed. He ran his hands up and down her back. He laughed and fluttered his wings out of happiness.

Ashley laughed as well and grabbed Castiel's shirt, pulling him down top of her. She cupped her hands around his face as she kissed him several times on his lips. "I love you Castiel.." She managed to whisper between the kisses and she smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back