• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

[QUOTE="Wild Born]

(now I come back and no one notices me)

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry, wanna head to our dorm for it?)

(You can come to my dorm. I wasn't sure how to approach you.) Cas raised his hands in defense. "What do you mean 'I shouldn't have chose'? I didn't know I was choosing between you. I'm not going to make a move on both of you. That's jerky." He shrugged.

Cas sighed and stood up. He kissed her for a few seconds and walked to his bed. "Happy?" He rolled his eyes and pulled out a clear liquid from his suitcase and began to drink it.

Ashley smirked. "What is it Charming?" She said, her hands on her hips. She took a few steps towards him until their noses almost touched. "Why did you follow me?" She said.

Cas looked at the bottle in his hand. "Vodka." He said sarcastically before taking another sip. "It's holy water." He laughed and resealed the bottle, putting it on his dresser

@ZackIsDead

"Lose me? I'm just going hunting for a while...." She said, raising her eyebrows, getting lost in Hell's eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Red saw the forest down below her and she got excited she did the most stupid thing in her life she jumped of the balcony having being five story's up she soared down she felt the wind in her hair and she grabbed the top of a tree and it swayed down she dropped down to a branch and then to the ground right next to Ashley and yelled " Whoaw what a rush I can't believe I just did that ! "

" Oh I'm fine I just love the forest " Red said and put her hands in her hips

Cas smirked. "I'd drink your milk" He muttered under his breath, barely audible. He clapped his hands together. "So what do you want to do?"

Cas shrugged. "Sure. I'm up for some wrestling." He laughed and stretched. "Can you handle an Archangel, Cutie Cat." He smiled. "Because I can definitely handle you, hun." He winked and put his sword on the table.

Ashley looked at Hell and blushed. It was surprising to her since to wolves, only mates were allowed to hunt together. She smiled. "Sure what the heck, just keep up.." She turned into her wolf form and rushed off, not waiting to see if Hell followed her. How can I fall for three guys at the same time?! She thought over and over, making her way between the trees.

Suddenly she stopped and dropped into a crouch. She stalked across the forest floor and saw a mouse. She carefully set her paws on the ground, then pounced on the mouse before killing it with a swift blow of her paw. She grabbed the mouse in her jaws and looked after Hell, wondering if he was keeping up.

Castiel sighed. "Fine. I'll hold back." He laughed and walked up to Suzanna and kissed her. "Good luck, pussycat." He smiled.

Cas laughed and grabbed Suzanna. He pinned her to the floor and sat on her stomach. "You're so predictable." He shook his head and sighed. He kissed her again, this time for a longer amount of time. "Easy to counter."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back