• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

"Hahhahahahaha Satan he is dead you fooool hahahahh"Hell said as he glared at The archangel "Well......I gotta go play some video games"Hell said as he gave the girl infront of him his number "Well guys peace"Hell then left the room and walked toward his dormroom

(In ashleys room)

Red saw a guy leave Ashleys room and she turned to look at the sky from the balcony

"Dumb devil." Cas shook his head. "He'll learn eventually, even if I need to teach him, archangels aren't a force to be messed with." He chuckled and the devil's number disappeared. "Don't make a move on my girl." He mumbled.

Red looked as clouds floated and swirled around making shapes in the sky then she thought out loud " If all these people have a super power or whatever then why am I here ? "

"Do not fight with me"Hell then got close to ashley and said "Call me my number is 1234567890"Hell then looked at ashley

(Uumm are you there snowfeather)

Ashley gasped as she was given Hell's number and then laughed as it disappeared. "Oh yeah? I'm 'your girl'?" She turned around and kissed Castiel on the lips. "I like that.." She said as she blushed. She looked back at the man floating in the ceiling and laughed again. "You look too funny..."

She giggled as Hell gave her his number. "Too charmy.." She said. She looked back at Castiel. "I feel like going for a hunt, will you watch him for me?" She asked. She was starving and the only thing she could think about was chasing rabbits. Well, that and that there were three super hot guys in her room....

Castiel shrugged. "I don't like devils or demons. They think that they're so strong but a lesser angel could kill them with a wave of a hand. Not to mention, Archangels are amazing at exorcism spells." He laughed. "Anyways, I should get going." The male werewolf fell to the ground as Cas walked out of the room.

Hell said to Ash "well if you are that guys babe then well whatever"Hell then looked at Ash and leaned his face closer

to Ash "Are you sure you want to be that guys girl"

Castiel walked back into his room and waved at Suzanna. "Hiya!" He said cheerfully as two bowls of cereal appeared on the table. "I made breakfast." He laughed and sat down at the table, motioning to the other seat.

@ZackIsDead

Ashley grinned at Hell. "You seem to be confident.." She said and blushed. As she walked past him, out of her dorm, her lips touched his cheek. She then turned into a wolf and ran into the forest, smelling the air for a scent.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She rolled over to see these people making a commotion in her room.
Suzanna stood and yawned. "HI"

[/QUOTE]
(They are in my room)

SnowFeather said:
Ashley grinned at Hell. "You seem to be confident.." She said and blushed. As she walked past him, out of her dorm, her lips touched his cheek. She then turned into a wolf and ran into the forest, smelling the air for a scent.

(They are in my room)
(Woopsie)

Cas put his finger to Suzanna's lips. "No kissing. My lips belong to me and one other." He chuckled and began to eat his cereal.

Ashley waited as she heard Hell. She turned human and put her hands on her hips. "What is is it Charming? Oh, like your new nickname?" She smiled and giggled.

Before the cereal could hit his face, a bright light flashed in the room and the cereal disappeared. "I still like you, Suzanna. But, I don't want to hurt Ashley."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back