• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Castiel waved his finger in her face. "Yes you are." He said childishly as his wings covered her sides so she couldn't squirm. "I got you pinned. Doesn't that mean I win?" He smiled.

Red followed them in a pace faster than these she ran right past them then she skidded to a halt and stood in front of them and said " Hiya guys "

Ashley yowled and dropped her mouse. She turned human and smirked. "Haha, very funny.." She jumped at Hell and rolled him over, pinning him to the ground. "You really are charming.." She lost herself in Hell's eyes and sighed. She bent down and pecked his lips before sitting up on his stomach. She blushed like crazy. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to do that.."

Cas began to run his hand up and down Suzanna's inner thigh. "What about now?" He laughed and kissed her on the neck. "Just give up, baby." He grinned and rested his head on her chest.

" You two need a room or should I just walk away ? " Red smirked as she said that

Ashley looked up at Red and blushed. "I'm sorry.. Didn't see you there..."

Ashley turned into a wolf and took her mouse. She looked at Hell with hurt in her eyes before she ran in the wrong direction, deeper into the woods.

" Wait for me Ash " Red said and ran after her half speed and keeping up

Ashley dropped back and ran up a tree. She hissed and her neck fur rose. "Leave me alone!" She growled as tears started streaming down her muzzle.

" No " Red said and ran faster up the tree to her

( You need to think wolf not cat or change it )​

Ashley turned human and sat on the edge of the branch. "Whatever..." She said as she jumped down and ran towards the school, crying all the while...

Red ran after her in the tree tops then jumped down and ran next to her

Cas laughed and got off of Suzanna. "Good. I win." He laughed.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Ashley burst into her dorm and screamed in rage. She laid down on her bed and buried her head in her pillow. She was so busy swearing that she didn't notice as the male werewolf laid down next to her.

"I'm Andy, by the way.." He said as he wrapped her arms around her. Ashley gasped but then put her arms around his neck, crying on his shoulder. He smiled and stroked her hair. "It's okay love, just cry it out.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back