• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Freshman

Castiel smiled and laughed. "Every instinct I have tells me to kill that werewolf but I'm trying to restrain my self." He shrugged. "He's not dead yet, so that's a good sign."

"Oh ok, and to be honest, I don't know how I got here, one day in was sleeping and I woke up and poof I was here, I never really started to do anything till Now though'

Cas shrugged. "I have no idea." He laughed. "We can go to the forest. I haven't been able to practice my magic lately." He smiled and nudged Ash off of him before standing up.

"Sure!" She said, smiling. She took him by the hand when she suddenly stopped. "What about Suzanna.." She looked him in the eyes.

Castiel nodded. "Right..." He sighed and dropped Ash's hand. "Wait right here." He said before he disappeared and appeared in front of Suzanna. "Got some good news and some bad news." He told her

Cas rubbed the back of the head. "The bad news is that I love Ash too much to leave her but the good news is that we can still be friends." He gave a smile and a thumbs up.

Castiel rubbed his face. "Ow. That stung." He muttered before beginning to walk out the door. "Our relationship wouldn't have ended very well in the first place. I hate cats." He said before walking out of the room and back to Ash. "She took it surprisingly well."

Ashley rolled her eyes. "Yeah right, she won't be satisfied until she slaps me in the face." Ashley headed for Suzanna's dorm and entered. "Go ahead, slap me.."

"I don't wanna, you're my friend and I gotta accept it...although can we wrestle? I do it with all friends and the way they do it is how I judge them...if you win I will never get mad at you guys for dating"

Cas stood in the doorway, silently watching. The pain from the slap was already gone. He smiled at Suzanna's wrestling challenge. ~Classic Suzanna.~ He laughed and his wings flapped once, significantly decreasing the room temperature about ten degrees.

Ashley smiled. "You wanna wrestle me? Your move.." She smirked and laughed as she pounced at Suzanna, pinning her to the ground. "1-0 to me, shall we make it first to five?" She laughed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back