• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Falling. Fading Away

Noah laughed a bit and gave a small nod "Saw some fans just leave so I wanted to cover up." He explained keeping his eyes across the street "You may want to call Max later, pretty sure I just saw Ricky get hauled onto that ambulance."

Max nodded some "Bring me some clothes Vin." She muttered before following the medics to the ambulance. As she got inside she explained his health situation to them when asked and also told them how she thought he had been drinking previously in the day.

He was starting to come around a little but he wasn’t very aware and he couldn’t answer any questions, hearing someone saying he was running a temperature of 104, soon passing out again.

Carmen frowned a little and sighed. “She thinks he was drinking again today.” She muttered, sitting down and eating with him before leaving to the hotel, getting inside with only a few fans stopping Noah for photos, frowning when there was one girl she recognised from a few nights ago but just headed into their room with him, shutting the door and immediately pushing him up to the wall. “Clothes. Floor. Now.” She told him between kisses.

Max frowned deeply and held his hand in hers just trying her best to keep as calm as possible. Once they were at the hospital she was sat in the waiting room while they took his back to run tests.

Noah smirked as they got to the hotel and groaned softly "Mmm yes ma'am." He muttered before he started to strip down. By the time they were done clothes littered every part of the floor along with the comforter and sheets to the bed. He lay next to her panting and staring at the ceiling "Shit....I'm gonna need another shower after that."

She smiled and rolled over to straddle his hips “Oh you think we’re done? That’s cute.” She giggled, kissing down his jaw and neck down to his chest.

They came to collect her after a couple hours and gestured for her to follow. “He’s stable. And asking for you. They’re going to keep him in until the results come back.” The nurse told her and took her through to the room they had him in

Noah groaned again and gave a small laugh "You're going to be the absolute death of me woman." He muttered happily before letting her do whatever she wanted.

Max followed them back to Ricky's room smiling some at him when she saw him "Hey handsome, how are you feeling?" She asked quietly before sitting beside him.

He frowned a little and reached for her hand, still burning up but his fever was starting to come down finally. “Weird.” He mumbled

She finished not long after and groaned quietly, “I don’t know if I can stand for a shower.” She smiled, rolling in close

Max frowned a bit and took his hand in hers giving a small nod "Well they're going to figure out whats wrong okay? We'll get to the bottom of this." She murmured before kissing his cheek gently.

Noah laughed lightly as he panted and gave a small nod "Let me see if it has one of those bench seats. If not, we could always just sit on the floor." He said with a cheeky grin before getting up. He went in to check and soon came back to her "Alright no bench seat, but again we can sit on the floor or I can hold you up."

he nodded slowly, trying to tug on her to sit with him, “please… you smell nicer than the sheets.” He told her, still feeling dizzy and trying to keep the nausea at bay. It wasn’t much later that his doctor came in to check on him and ask a few questions while they checked him over again. ‘Mr Olson, you’ve weighed in at only 103 pounds this evening so we just need to find out if that’s a good concern or an issue with metabolism or anything like that.” He told him, seeing a few other people at the door. “Only two visitors at a time thank you.”

She nodded and reached for his help to get up, opting to lean on him once they were in the shower, resting her head against his shoulder and sighing happily. “Mmm I don’t think I could imagine myself having to start all over again getting comfortable with someone else.” She murmured, gently tracing over where he was going to have marks the next day

Max nodded and moved to lay next to him on the bed. She frowned deeply as the doctor came in and told them everything but she was shocked when she heard how much he weighed. She knew Ricky was a slim guy, it was just the way he was built, but she knew 103 was not a healthy weight for him at all. When she saw the guys standing by his door she waved some seeing Vinny come in first "Hey Vin." She said softly

Noah wrapped his arms around her and gently ran his fingers up and down her back as the hot water hit their bodies "I feel the same. I mean, I'm a ladies man for sure but I just don't think I could do it." He joked.

She smiled “You’re a ladies man til you open your mouth… though it’s better these days.” She murmured, placing gentle kisses along his chest. “Do you want to start actively trying for kids or are we just gonna see what happens?” She asked him curiously

Ricky just frowned and spoke with him a little longer until he was leaving again and he leaned back, closing his eyes. “Don’t look at me like that Vin.” He muttered, not needing to see him to know vinnie was disappointed. As he was sure most of them were.

“Sorry… Justin noticed a bottle of his wine missing when we got back to the bus…. You gotta get this shit under control Rick.” He muttered.

Noah gave a soft sigh and shook his head some "I don't think we should try right now. I think maybe when we know we'll both have time together. I would hate to be on any kind of tour while your pregnant." He murmured before making her look at him "Are you okay with that?"

Max frowned deeply and pulled away a bit from him "Ricky....babe....he's right, we have got to get you some help." She said softly frowning when he just glared towards her.

She nodded. “I am. I just want us on the same page.” She told him, starting to stand a little more now and kissed him gently. “I’m ready for bed.” She mumbled, getting cleaned up quickly and went to get into her pyjamas.

He shook his head and closed his eyes again. “I’m so glad I have people around me who know that things aren’t great right now. It’s so fucking useful.” He muttered, “I totally want to be dealing with all this shit. I do it on purpose.” He spat a little.

Noah gave her a small nod and cleaned himself up as well before following her to bed. He got into some boxers and pulled her in close "I love you." He muttered before he started to drift off.

Max frowned and gave a heavy sigh "Rick none of us are saying that, but you aren't doing anything to help it either. You were in rehab for 6 months, surely they help you learn some kind of techniques to keep on the straight path." She said hopefully but pulled away from him further to get a better look at him when Vinny asked what she was talking about.

He frowned, not able to focus much on what they were talking about as he was finding it harder to breathe and before he could hear what vinnie was telling her he had started seizing again.

Vinnie stepped outside with her when they came to help him and frowned. “He was only there for two months…. He discharged himself from rehab. We all thought you knew this.” He muttered.

Carmen hummed in response and curled in close to him until she was asleep, managing to sleep through the night for once.

Last edited:
Max frowned deeply and shook her head a bit as they went out "No...no he never told me. He came back after 6 months and I just....I just assumed he had gone through the whole thing." She said before wiping her eyes so tears didn't fall.

He shook his head. “He won’t talk about it but he just showed up on Chris’s doorstep when he was meant to be halfway through.” He mumbled, looking up when they came out and were being told to leave. ‘You can come back in the morning but he needs rest. I’m sure you all mean well but he’s very sick and it won’t help to cause stress.’ His doctor told them a little forcefully and vinnie nodded

Carmen woke up early in the morning to the sound of excited kids in the hallway, groaning quietly and got up to go brush her teeth, glancing over to see Noah already in there taking a leak. “Morning.” She mumbled, rubbing at her face. “Is breakfast open yet?” She mumbled

By the next morning Max was up at the hospital for visiting hours. She sighed softly as she got into the room seeing him awake and starimg at the TV "Good morning...how are you feeling?"

Noah quickly finished up his business when he saw her come in and gave a nod "Mornin, yeah it should be wanna go down and grab some?" He asked before gently nudgimg her out of the way so he could wash his hands.

She yawned and stretched, nodding slowly, while she got her toothbrush out. “Mmm my stomachs growling at me. You got an interview in a couple hours don’t you?” She asked him, glancing over his calendar he’d sent her and just nodded. “Yup. 9am with metal injection.” She mumbled, brushing her teeth and trying to talk to him still.

He shrugged a little and watched her, reaching for her hand. “They’ve put me on stronger medication for a while. See if that helps. They’ve also said I need to go home and rest. No more tour so I can’t finish it off.” He muttered, annoyed with himself.

Noah groaned some and gave a small nod "Can't I just skip all interviews forever?" He asked before grabbing his toothbrush and started to brush his teeth as well. It was only about 30 minutes later when they got down to breakfast keeping his hood up on his hoodie "You sleep alright?"

Max gave a small nod and sighed softly "Alright, I'll talk to Logan and get our stuff from the van. We can get a flight out of here as soon as possible." She said softly

She nodded yawning a little. “Better than I have been.” She told him, going down and getting a table in the hotel restaurant, taking a seat and looking things over, frowning a little when she noticed that moah had brought his laptop down as well as his earbuds, but she wasn’t in the mood to argue it, just going to get some food from the buffet, heading back to the table.

He frowned and watched her some. “I’m sorry…. I don’t know how to fix this and I don’t want to get worse but it feels impossible.” He muttered, frowning some.

Noah looked up from his laptop when he noticed her displeased face and quickly closed it "Sorry...I've just had this idea in my head since you showed me that song yesterday and wanted to work it out before I forgot." He explained giving her a small smile "But I can do it later when we're on the bus."

Max nodded and gave a heavy sigh "You need to get help Rick, honest professional help. You can talk to someone who can really help get you on the right track." She said seriously before taking his hand in hers.

He frowned but nodded "I've not been cleared to fly either... so we can hitch a ride with the bus to Scranton tomorrow and just get off with them." He mumbled, "Or we rent a car and you have to drive cause I can't now." He frowned, closing his eyes again, still exhausted.

Carmen nodded slowly "Alright... I'm not gonna stop you but you need to make sure you're not overowrking yourself." She told him, sighing heavily when a couple people came up to their table to ask for his photo and she shook her head "It's not even eight o'clock in the goddamn morning." She snapped at them a little "I get it, it's Noah Sebastian, oh my god! But can we not even have fucking breakfast in peace?!" She spat, getting up to go get a coffee and get away from them

Max nodded and bit her lip as she thought things over "Lets hitch the ride to Scranton, save everyone some cash and today we can look into some places that can help you." She said before giving him a small toothless smile "We'll get through this alright?"

Noah gave a heavy sigh as she stormed off before turning to the fans "Sorry about that, here we can take a quick photo." He murmured standing up and taking the photo before sending them on their way. He looked at Carmen as she came back over and took her hand in his "You okay?"

He hummed in agreement, giving her hand a squeeze before falling asleep again, all the stage makeup still on his face and body, his nurse popping in to make some adjustments and gave max a sympathetic smile. “They’re gonna let him go in a little bit, just gotta have prescriptions sorted for him first.” She explained.

She pulled away and shook her head. “Don’t. Just don’t touch me right now cause I’m feeling murderous and I don’t want to take it out on you.” She muttered, shaking her head. “Whether it’s us seeing each other for the first time after a horrible event or a quiet morning to catch our breath from the last few days or better yet the other day when I was just trying to get you to eat something after your third panic attack of the day they wanna come up and disturb our peace…. What happened to appreciate from afar?” She muttered.

Max thanked the nurse and gave a small sigh as she looked him over. She texted Logan to let him know what was going on hoping they'd let them get a ride to Scranton.

Noah sighed heavily and watched her a bit "People just don't understand that we're normal people too outside of the stage." He murmured before he started to eat his food a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back