• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Fake Utopia

MissUnderstood

Fangirl Gamer
All problems in the world have been solved. No more wars are needed, for everybody is happy. There is no starvation, depression, or sickness. Everybody helps others, and everything is balanced. Call it perfection, peace, whatever you like.

It's not real.

Everybody is the same. Same thoughts, same personality, same routine, same opinions, same job, same life. Then there are the Outcasts. The one's that aren't affected by the Hive Mind. They have created a group of rebels, called The Idealists. They are slowly taking over every city, trying to make their way to the world capital, Tokyo, to stop the Emperor from infecting people's minds. The Idealists have figured out everybody lives in a dream, literally. The whole Utopia is one big, collective dream that nobody wakes up from without the Emperor's allowance. The Idealists seek to wake everybody, so they can have their own lives.

Of course, there is an army prepared to stop The Idealists from succeeding. They call themselves The Risen Angels. They are the only other people in this world that know it's a dream. Unlike The Idealists, they believe that if everybody woke up, there would be war, death, and sorrow. They think it's better to let them be "happy".

ahkenaten said:
I'm interested! how do I sign up?
(There should be a tab at the top of the page, right under the title of the thread, called "Character Sign-Up". Just fill out the CS there)

MissUnderstood said:
(There should be a tab at the top of the page, right under the title of the thread, called "Character Sign-Up". Just fill out the CS there)
i thoguht this was an interest check im so sorry i didnt mean to post it and didn't realise it until later im so sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back