• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Renna pouted at him. "It's not funny!" she whines before her eyes widen in shock. "I'm sounding like a girl!" she said with shock clear in her voice.

Renna groaned, hiding her face by resting her head on the table. "Strike me down now," she said

Illyria turns in the other direction raising an eyebrow at Sun. "Yes?"

Renna blushed better, her cheeks almost as red as her strawberries. She looked up smiled at him. "Thank you..."

Renna stood up. "Do you want me to pay or do you want to?" she said.

Illyria pats his shoulder. "I'm used to these types of pranks. Sorry Sin," she said, shrugging get shoulders before turning around.

"It's okay. I was late to piano practice and the tutor flipped out. I just have a schedule I like to go by," she said, smiling nervously.

Inevera sighed. "I know.... But I try to have a schedule..."

San had walked home and paused when she saw his letter. She walked in quickly and a smile was on her face. She owes him big time.

Inevera nodded. "Maybe in teeth days time?" she said, her mind going to what she had planned tonight and tomorrow night

Inevera waved goodbye before darting to her dorm room. Harley is going to kill her...

Renna kissed him back and sat down. "Okay. I'm sitting..."

Renna nodded, standing up. She holds out a hand our him as she walls. Inviting him to hold her hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back