• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

(Wo)

Moon "alright let's go" -gets to the restaurant and orders an all you can eat pancakes-

"Yum"

Meteor" what's wrong inevera"

-gets up and walk over to her-

Last edited by a moderator:
Renna nodded. "I'm just peachy," she said.

Sam looked up at him in shock and surprise. "You'd do that for me?"

Dusk sat for an hour listening to Wendy yell at him "that was a very convincing argument... But I'm drunk so I don't care"

Rain walked with Illyria to the guild and looked through the missions on the bord

Renna rolled her eyes. "Considering you probably ate their whole pancake supply," she said, taking a bite from her cake.

Renna laughed. "Just don't take my cake. That is an unforgivable," she said, popping a strawberry in her mouth.

Inevera looked up at Meteor. "I'm just behind schedule," she said, smiling a bit.

Illyria looked at the jobs and grinned when she saw one she liked. But she'll let Rain choose.

((I swear... these posts are going to be extremely long...))

Illyria read over it and nodded. "Sure. It sends interesting. Let's tell Natsu what we are going to do."

Renna grinned. "Unless I post it to you... would you like a piece?" she says, popping yet another strawberry into her mouth.

Illyria follows him, smiling at Rain. This shall be an interesting mission.

Renna giggled and hid behind get hair. "Stahp!! That tickles!!" she giggled.

Dusk finishes of the rest of his drink then begins to walk home "man Wendy was so pissed... Hahaha but I did get a chance to try out my new arm"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back