• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Renna followed him, sticking close to his side as she eyes the streets and flinches at the loud noises that scare her. She waved goodbye to Dusk before turning forward

Armo was somewhat in a daze after Star left."Where did he go?" the red-haired maiden inquired to herself as she searched for him.'I hope I can kick Sam's annoying ass..' she thought to herself, in addition.

(lol, I'm also at school..)2nd period)

-Star steps out of the shadows in front of her-

Moon" it's ok Renna I promise all the demons are dead"

Star "hi"

"Hi hun!" Armo exclaimed to the male. "I missed ya!Where were you?" she gave a grin..'Are there more eligible people..' she thought, but shook it off, knowing she liked Star.

Renna nodded. "But it still scares me... Hi star..."

Illyria said, "There are good."

Sam is whittling a wooden block, concentration on her face.

"Cool!" trying to act cute, she shuffled her feet in false nervousness."Uh.. Star? I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date..."

'Say yes, Say yes, SAY YES!' she thought.

(When I go offline, can star be off for a little while? I'm allowed to rp at school..)

Inevera walked quickly back to the guild, running into a false acting girl. They both go sprawling.

"Aww! ok!" she led him to a restaurant that was outdoors, and hugged him.(GTG check my signature for when I may be on.)"So, what do you want?"

Inevera gets up and rushed into the guild, her face worried.

Sam looked up at Fox and smiled. "I'm just tired. My rent is overdue. And I've been kicked out. I'm doing fine and dandy," she said.

Renna looked up at him. "Okay... Let's get some food in you."

Illyria looked up at Rain. "What type of job are you planning on doing?"

Wendy: YOU IDIOT!! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ON BED REST!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back