• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Fairy tail new generation

Renna blushes and hid her face into his shoulder. "That makes you my handsome Prince," she said, placing a chaste kiss on his shoulder before pulling away.

((Sam is a complete bada$$ you'll have a hard time torturing her....))

Renna runs to keep up, her eyes far away again. She trips on a lose stone, her hand getting itself of Moon's hold as she tumbles down. She lets out a groan as her head his the corner of a wall.

((Bish? As in bitch? Okie Dokie then.... If so... I'll be gone for a few days. I already have enough people calling me a bitch at home...))

Armo walked back, holding Star's hand. She smirked a bit, knowing that there were more eligible men. But for now, she was content with who she had.

"Sweet! First, I wanna go to the guild!" upon her enterance to the guild hall, she frowned at the large amounts of females that resided within the place.'More competition for me!' she thought.'Where's sam?'

(i know!)"Ahh, well. Lets go!" Armo led Star to her apartment, which was cozy and had little red sofas."So, what do ya wanna do?"

"Eh..." Star didn't seem like the romantic type."Well... I know what we can do!" kissing Star on the lips, she hoped he would catch her drift.

Renna groans once more. Her head was throbbing. She brought a hand to get head and it came back with blood on it. She sighs and closes her eyes.

Inevera strung her guitar case across her back and raced to a concert hall. Her band was performing later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back