Fairy Tail: A New Beginning

Kinesthetics said:
Lol. Has that happened? It didn't look like it. It seems like everybody is at the station
Oh ya know, a few posts where the guys tagged me to say. "I saw Michael, but I ignored him cuz reasons lol"

@The Gil

xD They tagged you cause they know you're there haha. It's like "I see you and you can come talk to me, but if not, I'm still able to move on."

Kinesthetics said:
@The Gil
xD They tagged you cause they know you're there haha. It's like "I see you and you can come talk to me, but if not, I'm still able to move on."
Well I can't just come to talk with them, they could talk with me and I would anser, but I'm talking to lil girl, 'cause lil girl is priority. Michael has his priorities straight yo

Still waiting for Unyelding though. 
Okay you guys, I'm seeing a lot of fighting, but tell me, are we all near each other? And I mean, pretty near? All these fights are happening at near the Sheriff's office? I mean, I can see that some of them are, but are they relatively distant from one another?

Not sure, fun group but I left last time because of the one liners and when I would not be on for a few good hour I would find a 100 post made. No passion in the roleplay just talks between 2 people for a few pages.

Well, read through the Role-play. I'm sure you'll find it's different from what you were in before. When you're done, you can post here and tell us what you think. I might be asleep though but someone will answer

I hope everyone here likes the work I'm putting in on Arystace, my own role play. I duly hope you'll look at it, because I am always thrilled to share my ideas with the community.

Sincerely

Alice

PS: Take a look at the new history I'm beginning to go into immense detail to create for Arystace, so that you will know the royal history behind just about any place that exists on it.

Kinesthetics said:
@Thesmashbro
You can ask your questions about the sheet here. We can all give you some good input.
Well, at least there were only 4 more pages of posts instead of 10 like last time. Anyway, the magic my character has doesn't exactly fit into the magics I can find in the wiki and I think I need help with the backstory.

Basically, my character is a "neko" and his main magic power is "The Eyes of Misfortune". They basically operate like Uchiha eyes in the way that using magic with them deteriorates sight if overused. The difference here is that the sight will return on its own. The eyes themselves can either create illusions for people who look into his eyes, seemingly slow down time to reduce reaction time, and create explosions on the surface of the object he looks at.

Last edited by a moderator:
What? I'm being serious. My teacher last year didn't have me on her class list, so she didn't know I was her student.

Yeah. On another note, this is the first morning during the summer I've been awak early enough to have breakfast, so I'm going to go make some waffles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back