Fairy Tail: A New Beginning

Believe me in my school we were conditioned to do it all, colleges are just very selective now-a-days because competition is unbelievably high. Its fine though, in the end I ended up were I wanted to, and I couldn't be happier. Rejections just sting :'(

Thesmashbro said:
boy, leave for an afternoon and there are 100 more OoC posts. Anyway, I need help with filling out the sheet and inserting the character into the roleplay.
lol Yeah that happens. I'd suggest you send either Kinesthetics or Lexielai a PM for help. That way you don't get lost in our mindless chat x3

RedInkKid said:
I'd like to join as a new wizard. I mean, new as hell.
Is that possible?
I suggest the same for you x3

Send either of them a PM to ask your questions so you make sure they see your question and are able to answer it easily.

OOC Chat response

@Unyielding

Wait...wat? 
Oh, and yes I live with my mother and grandmother an sure I get pissed sometimes, but it's not all that bad. *shrugs*

@RedInkKid

Yes it's possible. And if you need help, what I said to TheSmash goes for you as well.

Um...Nice to meet you all! I'm hoping to join soon, so I wouldn't mind getting to know you guys ┌(・。・)┘♪

Thanks Neko and Ref.....T-T <----------- Tears of happiness

LOL Kin I think you just gave everybody the wrong idea xD

People who tag me just to say they're ignoring Michael:

1324760171_hey_man_thats_not_cool_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Lol. Has that happened? It didn't look like it. It seems like everybody is at the station

Users who are viewing this thread

Back