Fairy Tail: A New Beginning

*Infi's dad's ringtone on her phone is Spider Pig* 
Arch that's just rude -_-

Sorry I haven't been replying on are Rp, So lost. I'm pretty sure my character is such a jerk that you guys would never let me join, Looks like I'm going to have to stow away on the ship after trying to rob you for the treasure that belongs to me, And only me!

Yeah! Friends! In all serious I came here to screw with Omega for trying to throw dirt a teen lantern. I was apart of this roleplay at one point but I doubt anyone remembers. That was back when MemoriesofXemnas ran this Rp. I kinda left everyone hanging (Had made a super big evil threat) cause I didn't like were the roleplay was going, Well how it was being executed. Happy to see Kinesthetics is taking care of it. Well let me get going

[QUOTE="Kyd Jhesus]Yeah! Friends! In all serious I came here to screw with Omega for trying to throw dirt a teen lantern. I was apart of this roleplay at one point but I doubt anyone remembers. That was back when MemoriesofXemnas ran this Rp. I kinda left everyone hanging (Had made a super big evil threat) cause I didn't like were the roleplay was going, Well how it was being executed. Happy to see Kinesthetics is taking care of it. Well let me get going

[/QUOTE]
Good times :devil: Dirt throwing was so fun

Omega is still looking forward to your next rp Kid. but until then :cry: see you around my friend

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]lol
I'm just not sure to wait or post without him...

tumblr_inline_n9jq7x1OB31sjc4n4.gif

[/QUOTE]
Oh look it's the original Tora 
Also, school's started so I'm gonna have less free time to write. Sorry y'all

lol Lex x3

I'm planning on waiting for Vaiya and either Ref or Blur 
SAME

I start Thursday, and I doubt I'll be on much tomorrow either.

yeesh, that sucks for all you guys, I still have a month and a half till school starts

Da'aawww

And the winter is going to be AWFUL

I have sports in the Winter, so that'll be tough for me...

oh and I'm waiting on everyone to get to the sheriff's office infi 
Yea well, college ;)

Blegh....I dislike Junior year since we get stuck with taking all the tests while everyone else is off

bbbbbbbblllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kmn

you all have school... im buming till my military job goes through lolz... then i wont be on for 12 weeks... STUPID BT

Infi activates: RUDE MOMENT

" -_- Go away"

RUDE MOMENT! Over....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back