Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Millie: *glomp* Valken what's poking me.
I can confirm this is the worst feeling ever.

Me : * Is in boyfriend lap nuzzling him, then there A poke near my bottom *

Boyfriend: * Is extremely nervous, knows what's coming *

Me: * punches him in the

Balls * NO!

Kazehana said:
Come visit me in the pineapple under the sea. That's where I've secluded myself to hide from my shame
Don'tfeel bad. I'll join you in the shame house. We'll endure this together.

Kazehana said:
I mean, personally I like mine. But isn't there a new one coming out soon? I vaguely feel like I heard that somewhere :o
[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]It comes highly recommended by me. I practically live on mine.

[/QUOTE]
I've wanted one for a while now but I wasn't too sure. I really want to buy Pokemon Omega Ruby and Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest plus a bunch of other games.

Last edited by a moderator:
LeSoraAmari said:
I've wanted one for a while now but I wasn't too sure. I really want to buy Pokemon Omega Ruby and Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest plus a bunch of other games.
Sounds like a plan tbh. The post story of ruby and sapphire is really bizarre btw. But now I can see my cute pokemon in cool graphics to make them cuter

LeSoraAmari said:
I'm currently on Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, but I'm hoping to get Conquest after I finish with Birthright. I can safely say, however, that the Fire Emblem series is seriously addicting. And I love the combat.

The 3Ds has a bunch of really good games as well. My particular favourites are Rune Factory 4 and the Etrian Odyssey, along with Fire Emblem of course. I love turn-based combat though, and the 3Ds has some really fun titles with those mechanics.

LeSoraAmari said:
If you get one then we will have to add one another! :3

Kazehana said:
Sounds like a plan tbh. The post story of ruby and sapphire is really bizarre btw. But now I can see my cute pokemon in cool graphics to make them cuter
I'm hoping for a pokemon game on the 3Ds that has all the old pokemon. Like Charmander and Squirtle and all those. Sadly, I never outgrew them and I can never really get used to the newer pokemon.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]I'm hoping for a pokemon game on the 3Ds that has all the old pokemon. Like Charmander and Squirtle and all those. Sadly, I never outgrew them and I can never really get used to the newer pokemon.

[/QUOTE]
I'm definitely on the same page with you on that.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]I'm currently on Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, but I'm hoping to get Conquest after I finish with Birthright. I can safely say, however, that the Fire Emblem series is seriously addicting. And I love the combat.
The 3Ds has a bunch of really good games as well. My particular favourites are Rune Factory 4 and the Etrian Odyssey, along with Fire Emblem of course. I love turn-based combat though, and the 3Ds has some really fun titles with those mechanics.

[/QUOTE]
Rune factory is strangely addicting. Like, I don't even like harvest moon type games and I got like super into it D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back