Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
images

Hoo boy. Lloyd would be horrified.

Zuka said:
@HuorSpinks
Lloyd babysitting Lamia Scale

images
Heh, more like Ophelia babysitting Fairy Tail.

After all, Fairy Tail here just had a scene that required intervention from a Guild Master outside Fairy Tail...

We're making Lloyd and Kelica the non-mutual version of Gruvia haha.

Or at least, I like to think that Grey actually likes Juvia too.

HuorSpinks said:
We're making Lloyd and Kelica the non-mutual version of Gruvia haha.
Or at least, I like to think that Grey actually likes Juvia too.
I think so to. :3 Well.. I think Grey didn't in the beginning, but just grew attatched to the idea....

Like Lloyd will, eventually.

images

>curls up waiting on posts and tries to ignore OOC because tfw mentioned but nobody bothers to tag or anything

@~@

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
Why does Kelica have a prison kink now? I said she would rape Lloyd when he passes out but... hey..
x3
I'd like to think rape is a punishable offence in Fiore. Hence, prison.

Or would you prefer a death kink? In which Lloyd actually kills Kelica because of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel like spoilers really hurt my groove. Nobody quotes or likes my lewd posts anymore. Makes my pointless posting feel pointless.

HuorSpinks said:
I'd like to think rape is a punishable offence in Fiore. Hence, prison.
Or would you prefer a death kink? In which Lloyd actually kills Kelica because of that.
images

A rage induced Lloyd killing Kelica? Paradise!

Colt556 said:
I feel like spoilers really hurt my groove. Nobody quotes or likes my lewd posts anymore. Makes my pointless posting feel pointless.
But at least you shield the innocents from your dark tendancies

HuorSpinks said:
I replied to your PM ;_;
I know silly! I meant here in OOC! C:

I just woke up from my .... One hour of sleep, yay! I'll reply when I get my hands on a keyboard, phone typing is the worst for some reason.

@Zuka Next time I'm mentioned, please make sure to tag me! I know I read everything, mostly, but I'd like to just be tagged so I'm not digging when I want to quote something! Thanks!

Kyuubey said:
I know silly! I meant here in OOC! C:
I just woke up from my .... One hour of sleep, yay! I'll reply when I get my hands on a keyboard, phone typing is the worst for some reason.

@Zuka Next time I'm mentioned, please make sure to tag me! I know I read everything, mostly, but I'd like to just be tagged so I'm not digging when I want to quote something! Thanks!
Ooohh the Lysander/Sora pic with new bromance Noah and Valken and Lloyd watching in panic? Kek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back