Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
@Kayzo @Salt Lord
Her:

images

Or her

1601866-bigthumbnail.jpg
Definitely the second one, tbh :v

@HuorSpinks

Alright, how are we proceeding with this? Did you want Kelica to snap and Lloyd to snap to and battle it out? Orrr.. she can calm down? I kinda want to have her less chaotic and more playful like before. Maybe check up on his bow and make some arrows or something.

Once they've settled maybe sit side by side to do some fletching or she can start to make the staff i wanted to make for her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuka said:
@HuorSpinks
Alright, how are we proceeding with this? Did you want Kelica to snap and Lloyd to snap to and battle it out? Orrr.. she can calm down? I kinda want to have her less chaotic and more playful like before. Maybe check up on his bow and make some arrows or something.

Once they've settled maybe sit side by side to do some fletching or she can start to make the staff i wanted to make for her.
Whatever progresses the quickest and is easy to time skip from. :>

I think i should post some playboy pics, you guys are all posting bunnies...

jk jk

Kyuubey said:
Whatever progresses the quickest and is easy to time skip from. :>
Alright back the f**k off.

This has been a part in the story I've been waiting for since Jan.

Once this scene is over, Kelica and Lloyd will probably never interact again. In fact I almost guarantee it.

Just because you aren't getting your Lysora fix doesn't mean you can pressure me into anything.

Despite my OOC tendancies, Kelica is woefully overwhelmed with her powers, and misses the comfort of her Father's teaching, so she actually see's Lloyd as a Father to try to help her get through. But because he left her she thinks she has been abandoned.

THERE IS NO ROMANCE.

The scene will end with them sitting side by side, her probably laughing and telling him about her love for Chris, like a daughter telling her dad.

@HuorSpinks @Isune

Zuka said:

Once this scene is over, Kelica and Lloyd will probably never interact again. In fact I almost guarantee it.

Just because you aren't getting your Lysora fix doesn't mean you can pressure me into anything.

Despite my OOC tendancies, Kelica is woefully overwhelmed with her powers, and misses the comfort of her Father's teaching, so she actually see's Lloyd as a Father to try to help her get through. But because he left her she thinks she has been abandoned.

THERE IS NO ROMANCE.

The scene will end with them sitting side by side, her probably laughing and telling him about her love for Chris, like a daughter telling her dad.

@HuorSpinks @Isune
You can calm down, I was simply stating that it'd be nice for everyone to do what they need to do so we can advance to the next arc; as many people are waiting on. If you have anything else to say in such a rude and vulgar manner, please take it to a PM. I have no desire to sit here and argue with you nor be cussed at simply because you took what I said way too out of context. Nor did I mention romance in my post.

And this has nothing to do with me 'getting a Lysora' fix. You need to chill.

Zuka said:
@HuorSpinks

Well... Kelica's your character. It's really up to you to decide.

If you prefer to have her less chaotic and more playful, then I'm happy with that as well.

Zuka said:

THERE IS NO ROMANCE.

@HuorSpinks @Isune
I can guarantee that too, sadly. Due to my schedule, I'm practically dying controlling more than one character, so after this arc I'm planning to have Lloyd play a much more decreased role in favour of Lysander being my main character. I may only bring out Lloyd quite rarely, or when the plot calls for it.

HuorSpinks said:
I can guarantee that too, sadly. Due to my schedule, I'm practically dying controlling more than one character, so after this arc I'm planning to have Lloyd play a much more decreased role in favour of Lysander being my main character. I may only bring out Lloyd quite rarely, or when the plot calls for it.
I don't quite mind about any of that nor is it my business what people plan to do with their characters, really. I don't word myself very well but Mitch said we have like a few days(am I wrong @Mitchs98 ) IRL to wrap up our stuff so I'm just saying that whatever you guys plan to do then you don't have much time to do it. I wasn't trying to say that you guys shouldn't interact at all, simply saying the time frame is very limited so do what you gotta do. @Zuka

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]A house full of people you probably had a gangbang with the night before

[/QUOTE]
Oh god, that's terrifying. .-.

Hey @Zuka I actually have a character in progress at the moment that may interest Kelica greatly (They're not human so I'm currently waiting to get the okay from Mitch before moving them over to the Character Tab). They're not accepted yet, so nothing is set in stone, but if you would like I can send their sheet to you and you can see if you'd be interested in discussing some potential interactions with them? Of coarse all of this is hypothetical, since they may not be accepted.

Chat Noir]Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26922-zuka/ said:
@Zuka[/URL] I actually have a character in progress at the moment that may interest Kelica greatly (They're not human so I'm currently waiting to get the okay from Mitch before moving them over to the Character Tab). They're not accepted yet, so nothing is set in stone, but if you would like I can send their sheet to you and you can see if you'd be interested in discussing some potential interactions with them? Of coarse all of this is hypothetical, since they may not be accepted.
Sure!! Kelica is actually, normally, very friendly and will pretty much interact with anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back