Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
And once again the weirdness goes through the roof. I'll go to sleep soon and hopefully by tomorrow morning it's tomorrow morning.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Haha well... Final Fantasy seems to be more of my type of game though. I'm a huge fan of turn-based combat and I tend to prioritize on games with that.

[/QUOTE]
*Flails arms*

Kayzo said:
Did it hurt when you fell from heaven bby?
Wow I cannot believe you just said that to me. You know I worked very hard to crawl up the cliffs that lead up from hell

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Haha well... Final Fantasy seems to be more of my type of game though. I'm a huge fan of turn-based combat and I tend to prioritize on games with that.

[/QUOTE]
Although I have a thing for games with turn-based combat, I do love my MMO's. I've forever had a thing for the Elder Scrolls and Dragon Age series' and they've never let me down. I also love World of Warcraft, although I don't think it's that popular anymore D:

Starcraft is pretty good too.

If I had to pick out of Final Fantasy and Dragons Quest for the best turn-based styled game, I'd pick the Dragon Quest series hands down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazehana said:
*Flails arms*
Wow I cannot believe you just said that to me. You know I worked very hard to crawl up the cliffs that lead up from hell
My bad. I can see that because you're hot as fire babe

Zuka said:
@Embaga Elder
I just read Noah's CS have decided Noah needs to join Lamia Scale.

I just imagined Valken and him sitting at the bar, both leaning back with elbows on the bartop, when big boobed blonde Millie strides on past with a half wave to Valken and bouncing chest, and in unison Valken and Noah whistle and grin.

Valken: "I tapped that..."

images

Poor Lamia Scale.

Poor Lloyd xD
Lmao. I can see it happening too tbh.

@Embaga Elder[/URL] @LeSoraAmari
Seems legit, tbh. Maya is scary.

Zuka said:
@Mitchs98
Valken and Noah chatting then Ferra strolls through

images
Lol. That has to happen d:

[QUOTE="Embaga Elder]Yeah its gone happen

[/QUOTE]
Aww yis

purplepanda288 said:
I can confirm this is the worst feeling ever.
Me : * Is in boyfriend lap nuzzling him, then there A poke near my bottom *

Boyfriend: * Is extremely nervous, knows what's coming *

Me: * punches him in the

Balls * NO!
10/10.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Heh, my parents too. My parents even believed that Pokemon was demonic for some reason. They threw out all my pokemon toys and the DVDs. I only got to play Pokemon when I borrowed my cousin's Gameboy. The nostalgia was mainly from the toys and DVDs. I had a Charmander.
It was really only in my late teens and adulthood that I got to play games. Though I still have yet to get started on Legend of Zelda...

[/QUOTE]
>pokemon

>satanic

How even? They're freaking adorable. Well..save for a few. But still, wtf. Also. Play Zelda bro. It's awesome.

Kazehana said:
Y-you haven't started the Legend of Zelda???? D:

Kazehana said:
WHAT IS THIS? How have you guys seriously never played them?? They're sooooooooooo good
I got X tbh. That thing is fairly badass
Agree.

LeSoraAmari said:
Final Fantasy is my actual life.
I'm also kinda hoping they bring out some Dragon Quest games on the 3Ds too.

Idek, it's just not ever appealed to me tbh xD

The legendary is so pretty and badass whereas the legendary for Y just looks ugly. xD
>Zelda

>Not Appealing

Dude it's one of the best game series ever.

Kazehana said:
*Throws table* TLoZ doesn't take long to beat if you only play one game at a time. Though that may just be cuz I know how to do most of the things. Final fantasy takes 5ever
^ This. Though. FF doesn't take me long to beat. I beat one of the newer ones in under a week.

Kazehana said:
*Flails arms*
Seems legit, tbh.

LeSoraAmari said:
And in comes Mitch, flooding my notifications box again c:
I go to sleep early, sleep late, miss all the things.

Mitchs98 said:
Lmao. I can see it happening too tbh.
You can thank me now :3

Kek

Seems legit, tbh. Maya is scary.

Lol. That has to happen d:

Aww yis

10/10.

>pokemon

>satanic

How even? They're freaking adorable. Well..save for a few. But still, wtf. Also. Play Zelda bro. It's awesome.

Raisins_Face.jpg

Agree.

>Zelda

>Not Appealing

Dude it's one of the best game series ever.

^ This. Though. FF doesn't take me long to beat. I beat one of the newer ones in under a week.

Seems legit, tbh.

I go to sleep early, sleep late, miss all the things.
Honestly can someone explain to me why all y'all are terrified of Maya like I never meant for her to be so scary xD

It just kinda stuck...

Kazehana said:
Omg seriously though xD
Literally. He obviously loves us.

Kayzo said:
As long as you need
That might be a long time though .-.

LeSoraAmari said:
Honestly can someone explain to me why all y'all are terrified of Maya like I never meant for her to be so scary xD
It just kinda stuck...

Literally. He obviously loves us.
What a sweetheart

Users who are viewing this thread

Back