Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Rune factory is strangely addicting. Like, I don't even like harvest moon type games and I got like super into it D:
Possibly because Rune Factory has so much more than just farming while Harvest Moon is pretty much only farming. I love both though. Sometimes it's good to sit back and farm.

But Rune Factory has combat and crafting as well as farming, and I love that too.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]I'm hoping for a pokemon game on the 3Ds that has all the old pokemon. Like Charmander and Squirtle and all those. Sadly, I never outgrew them and I can never really get used to the newer pokemon.

[/QUOTE]
I was young enough to get used to the idea of expanding the roster. I think I came in around the time silver and gold came out, so it was no big deal for me to just keep on adding lol

A lot of the newer ones aren't as cute though D:

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Possibly because Rune Factory has so much more than just farming while Harvest Moon is pretty much only farming. I love both though. Sometimes it's good to sit back and farm.
But Rune Factory has combat and crafting as well as farming, and I love that too.

[/QUOTE]
Rune Factory's combat escalated too quickly for me lol

Like, I made it to the air ship thingy, but I cannot beat it cuz it's super hard ;-;

I did snag the wolf guy as my husbando though hehehe

Kazehana said:
Rune Factory's combat escalated too quickly for me lol
Like, I made it to the air ship thingy, but I cannot beat it cuz it's super hard ;-;

I did snag the wolf guy as my husbando though hehehe
I snagged you as my waifu

Kazehana said:
I was young enough to get used to the idea of expanding the roster. I think I came in around the time silver and gold came out, so it was no big deal for me to just keep on adding lol
A lot of the newer ones aren't as cute though D:
Could also be the nostagia factor for me. I played the Pokemon games with all the old Pokemon and I particularly loved Charmander. I was so proud of myself when I managed to evolve him to a Charizard.

Kayzo said:
I snagged you as my waifu
You married me without even asking D:

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Could also be the nostagia factor for me. I played the Pokemon games with all the old Pokemon and I particularly loved Charmander. I was so proud of myself when I managed to evolve him to a Charizard.

[/QUOTE]
I have a huge nostalgia factor with Johto pokemon, so I feel ya there. Like, no one likes Johto pokemon, yet they're my favorite :o

Kazehana said:
You married me without even asking D:
I have a huge nostalgia factor with Johto pokemon, so I feel ya there. Like, no one likes Johto pokemon, yet they're my favorite :o
Oh. You're unhappy in this marriage I see...

My parents were pretty weird about video games for some reason when I was a child so I never got to experience stuff like Pokemon and Legend of Zelda etc.

I played Pokemon Y a few years back though. It was fun, but I wasn't really hooked on the series. Perhaps it has something to do with not having that nostalgia aspect?

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]I'm currently on Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, but I'm hoping to get Conquest after I finish with Birthright. I can safely say, however, that the Fire Emblem series is seriously addicting. And I love the combat.
The 3Ds has a bunch of really good games as well. My particular favourites are Rune Factory 4 and the Etrian Odyssey, along with Fire Emblem of course. I love turn-based combat though, and the 3Ds has some really fun titles with those mechanics.

[/QUOTE]
I like fantasy based games and the 3Ds has some very good titles that fit into that category, I know that if I get one I'll be addicted as fuck to it though. Haha.

Kyuubey said:
If you get one then we will have to add one another! :3
We'll duh of course! :3

Kazehana said:
Sounds like a plan tbh. The post story of ruby and sapphire is really bizarre btw. But now I can see my cute pokemon in cool graphics to make them cuter
Pokemon Ruby is my favourite pokemon game ever so I was SO happy that they made it into a 3D version. I've just never had a 3Ds to actually play it which sucks, however I have the money to get one and like three games too so I'm super happy. I might get X or Y too but I'm not sure. I also like the champion music too :3

I've got a nostalgia thing with Hoenn Pokemon (Gen 3) so I think this'll be nice~

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Chat Noir]My parents were pretty weird about video games for some reason when I was a child so I never got to experience stuff like Pokemon and Legend of Zelda etc.
I played Pokemon Y a few years back though. It was fun, but I wasn't really hooked on the series. Perhaps it has something to do with not having that nostalgia aspect?

[/QUOTE]
You don't just start with the newer generation it doesn't work like that

But tbh most video games that I like have a pretty solid nostalgia aspect. Either that or a killer story

LeSoraAmari said:
I like fantasy based games and the 3Ds has some very good titles that fit into that category, I know that if I get one I'll be addicted as fuck to it though. Haha.
We'll duh of course! :3

Pokemon Ruby is my favourite pokemon game ever so I was SO happy that they made it into a 3D version. I've just never had a 3Ds to actually play it which sucks, however I have the money to get one and like three games too so I'm super happy. I might get X or Y too but I'm not sure. I also like the champion music too :3
Hmmmmm that's a conundrum. I don't know what I would choose >_<

[QUOTE="Chat Noir]My parents were pretty weird about video games for some reason when I was a child so I never got to experience stuff like Pokemon and Legend of Zelda etc.

[/QUOTE]
Heh, my parents too. My parents even believed that Pokemon was demonic for some reason. They threw out all my pokemon toys and the DVDs. I only got to play Pokemon when I borrowed my cousin's Gameboy. The nostalgia was mainly from the toys and DVDs. I had a Charmander.

It was really only in my late teens and adulthood that I got to play games. Though I still have yet to get started on Legend of Zelda...

LeSoraAmari said:
I can agree with that. I'm super addicted to mine.

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Heh, my parents too. My parents even believed that Pokemon was demonic for some reason. They threw out all my pokemon toys and the DVDs. I only got to play Pokemon when I borrowed my cousin's Gameboy. The nostalgia was mainly from the toys and DVDs. I had a Charmander.
It was really only in my late teens and adulthood that I got to play games. Though I still have yet to get started on Legend of Zelda...

[/QUOTE]
I'm part of that population that hasn't played any Legend of Zelda games either. Don't worry. xD

Kazehana said:
Hmmmmm that's a conundrum. I don't know what I would choose >_<
I'll probably get Pokemon X because the legendary you can get is prettier lmao

[QUOTE="Huor Spinks]Heh, my parents too. My parents even believed that Pokemon was demonic for some reason. They threw out all my pokemon toys and the DVDs. I only got to play Pokemon when I borrowed my cousin's Gameboy. The nostalgia was mainly from the toys and DVDs. I had a Charmander.

[/QUOTE]
Y-you haven't started the Legend of Zelda???? D:

LeSoraAmari said:
I'm part of that population that hasn't played any Legend of Zelda games either. Don't worry. xD
I'll probably get Pokemon X because the legendary you can get is prettier lmao
WHAT IS THIS? How have you guys seriously never played them?? They're sooooooooooo good

I got X tbh. That thing is fairly badass

Kazehana said:
Y-you haven't started the Legend of Zelda???? D:
Well, neither has @LeSoraAmari !

I don't have much of an excuse though. They are actually selling those games at the gameshop I usually get my games. And I've been considering... but I wanna get Final Fantasy first though. That's another series I have yet to start on, and since it's turn-based and has great music, I'm more interested in starting on that.

@LeSoraAmari[/URL] !
I don't have much of an excuse though. They are actually selling those games at the gameshop I usually get my games. And I've been considering... but I wanna get Final Fantasy first though. That's another series I have yet to start on, and since it's turn-based and has great music, I'm more interested in starting on that.
Final Fantasy is my actual life.

I'm also kinda hoping they bring out some Dragon Quest games on the 3Ds too.

Kazehana said:
WHAT IS THIS? How have you guys seriously never played them?? They're sooooooooooo good
I got X tbh. That thing is fairly badass
Idek, it's just not ever appealed to me tbh xD

The legendary is so pretty and badass whereas the legendary for Y just looks ugly. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@LeSoraAmari[/URL] !
*Throws table* TLoZ doesn't take long to beat if you only play one game at a time. Though that may just be cuz I know how to do most of the things. Final fantasy takes 5ever

Kazehana said:
*Throws table* TLoZ doesn't take long to beat if you only play one game at a time. Though that may just be cuz I know how to do most of the things. Final fantasy takes 5ever
Haha well... Final Fantasy seems to be more of my type of game though. I'm a huge fan of turn-based combat and I tend to prioritize on games with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back