Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
Kelica Zefara
Fairytail Guild Hall

Kelica let the girl Sakura stand up on her two feet, the blonde girl soon following suit as she stood by her. Her emerald eyes continued to wash over her, almost still making sure she was ok despite Sora assuring her she would be fine. When she introduced herself, Kelica smiled warmly and took it upon herself to introduce everyone.

She gestured behind just as a normal human Chris approached.
"The man who looks like he had bench press a building is Chris, a beast soul user. The mage with the funny hat is Adrian an arcane mage, and the brooding ninja in the background is Ryu... My name is Kelica Zefara and I'm a Forest Guardian! I talk to plants and animals mostly..." Smiling. "The pink decorations were probably due to our pink-haired mage Alfie. He loves ribbons."

She turned to face Chris as he walked up and offered to track the kidnappers. "Ahh...I'm not sure that's a good idea...remember we have to say out of sight, a rampaging Draco through the streets probably would not help... She is safe if she says with us... We wouldn't let anything happen to her.." Smiling and placing a warm hand on her shoulder.

@Isune @Rhodus @Genon @Mitchs98
Geez you guys. Ryu is a samurai not a ninja. Theres a big difference

Talon said:
pretty much ya... The chats been quiet lately...
Finals, man. Plus its the weekend right now, rpn is quieter on the weekend.

You also probably should of tagged everyone in the hall in your last post, fyi

Talon said:
Talon screeched in pain as Tanari hacked at his leg with her sword. To make matters worse a hammer was flying straight at him. He dodged the hammer and then turned his attention to Tanari. He flew towards the Fairy tail guildhall as fast as he could before lying Ferra gently down on the roof and then began to bash Tanari against the roof in rage and pain. @Metaphysics @purplepanda288 @Salt Lord @Anyone else in or by the guild hall

Zuka said:
We are inside so I don't think we'd hear it unless you broke through the roof
Well, he's smashing her into the roof..it'd probably shake the building idk how big Talon is in that form. Idk. *shrug*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back