Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Talon said:
idek what your talking about..
Basically when two mages use magic to make one spell.

I think.

Also got back from walking around Universal Studios for an 8th grade field trip and certainly not worth the 130 bucks paid for it.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Basically when two mages use magic to make one spell.
I think.

Also got back from walking around Universal Studios for an 8th grade field trip and certainly not worth the 130 bucks paid for it.

[/QUOTE]
Don't ever go to a theme park as a school activity. It sucks all the fun out of it

Rhodus said:
Don't ever go to a theme park as a school activity. It sucks all the fun out of it
I just won't go to a theme park in general. They're overpriced and underwhelming(even though I was scared of like half the ridesd lol) and if Universal is made out to be the absolute best, I'm afraid of what others have to offer. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I just won't go to a theme park in general. They're overpriced and underwhelming(even though I was scared of like half the ridesd lol) and if Universal is made out to be the absolute best, I'm afraid of what others have to offer. D:

[/QUOTE]
I think I would have to have a close friend with me or someone if I went to a theme park as an adult. Otherwise I'd just be bored probably. I've been to Disneyland 5 times and Disney world twice, so I've kind of gotten all I want from those parks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhodus said:
I think I would have to have a close friend with me or someone if I went to a theme park as an adult. Otherwise I'd just be bored probably. I've been to Disneyland 5 times and Disney world twice, so I've kind of gotten all I want from those parks.
I went with a few friends, as we weren't required to stay with chaperones (but check in with them every now and then), but even then it wasn't all that great. Ended up walking around and getting lost the first 45 minutes because I didn't wanna go on a ride my friends were, but they didn't tell me the waiting time was 30 minutes. I thought that maybe they were already off, and that's what made me start walking. So. D:

No more theme parks for me. I get all the fun I need from RPN <3

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I went with a few friends, as we weren't required to stay with chaperones (but check in with them every now and then), but even then it wasn't all that great. Ended up walking around and getting lost the first 45 minutes because I didn't wanna go on a ride my friends were, but they didn't tell me the waiting time was 30 minutes. I thought that maybe they were already off, and that's what made me start walking. So. D:
No more theme parks for me. I get all the fun I need from RPN <3

[/QUOTE]
Which universal was it?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]The one in Orlando, Florida.

[/QUOTE]
Ah. I've been there too. The only part I liked was the Harry Potter section, and even then it wasn't that great.

Rhodus said:
Ah. I've been there too. The only part I liked was the Harry Potter section, and even then it wasn't that great.
I didn't like the Harry Potter rides because they were too great

I had to keep my eyes closed the whole time and miss out on everything. D: I mean, I at least kept a straight face other than that and wasn't screaming like a bitch

But theme parks are too much fun

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I didn't like the Harry Potter rides because they were too great
I had to keep my eyes closed the whole time and miss out on everything. D: I mean, I at least kept a straight face other than that and wasn't screaming like a bitch

But theme parks are too much fun

[/QUOTE]
Knock knock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back