Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@Jackaboi First off: Welcome! Glad you made a sheet. Secondly, I'm going to have to ask you do one of two things.

1. Broaden the explanation of your magic. I.E add weaknesses and indepth limiters, because as of now he could essentially become immortal or a 500 foot tall collosus. I don't really want anything like that to happen.

2. Change the power if that would be preferrable to option 1. I'm more than willing to help you think of magic if you'd prefer this option.

[QUOTE="Salted Pancakes]Pancakes

[/QUOTE]
Can you please stop spamming my thread? I'm not trying to sound or be rude, but I already deleted a message from IC.

Now if you're genuinely interested that's a different story, we shitpost in OOC 90% of the time so d:

Jackaboi said:
I have made some changes, let me know what you think =D
@Mitchs98

Just wanna point out that Mimi has a somewhat similar power, but her size limit is larger. Maybe he shpuld have a more lenient one since it's his main power?

Kazehana said:
@Mitchs98
Just wanna point out that Mimi has a somewhat similar power, but her size limit is larger. Maybe he shpuld have a more lenient one since it's his main power?
I see =/

Maybe I should have read up on some others before signing up =p

Jackaboi said:
I have made some changes, let me know what you think =D
Kazehana said:
@Mitchs98
If you're fine with him having a similar power, sure. I'd be comfortable with anything as long as it didn't exceed the size of a house and can actually be brought down and isn't basically a nuke in terms of power. Obviously something that big would cost a metric fuck ton of magic to maintain for a long period of time, but ya kno.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitchs98 said:
If you're fine with him having a similar power, sure. I'd be comfortable with anything as long as it didn't exceed the size of a house and can actually be brought down and isn't basically a nuke in terms of power. Obviously something that big would cost a metric fuck ton of magic to maintain for a long period of time, but ya kno.
Laniakea

Mitchs98 said:
I did mention he can use his imagination to his advantage as long as it doesn't exceed his limits of strength so that may be enough for a main power

Jackaboi said:
I did mention he can use his imagination to his advantage as long as it doesn't exceed his limits of strength so that may be enough for a main power
This is good cuz Mimi's power stipulates that she sees the thing

[QUOTE="Salted Pancakes]Genuinely interested

[/QUOTE]
Awesome then. If you need help with anything let us know ^-^. By us I mean anyone on the thread, and not referring to myself as more than one person d:

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Laniakea

[/QUOTE]
No.

Jackaboi said:
That's fine by me, really. It's a versatile power and not entirely overpowered.

Kazehana said:
This is good cuz Mimi's power stipulates that she sees the thing
As long as Kaze here is fine with it being similar to her own characters' you're good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back