Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1463067569800.png

purplepanda288 said:
Good news! My BF got released from the hospital! We be going to ye old movies tomorrow. ALSO The new Steven universe is today such excit much wow
I'm actually only excited about seeing Alice Through The Looking Glass. Tbh~

LeSoraAmari said:
Lol for all of your not so innocent minds. The last piece of clothing Maya showed Millie was a lingerie, but I'm sure you all knew that already..
Huehuehue:3
Valken will love that huehuehue.

Valken: "Millie, I think i need to leave-"

Millie: "check out this sexy underwear!"

Valken: ".... nevermind then!!

@Kayzo

Zuka said:
Valken will love that huehuehue.
Valken: "Millie, I think i need to leave-"

Millie: "check out this sexy underwear!"

Valken: ".... nevermind then!!

@Kayzo
Bless you Maya

I can't read anything I'm typing, even with my glasses on. ;_; SO I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY MISTAKES IN MY POST....

Or in this message for that matter. Holy moly roly poly.

Kyuubey said:
I can't read anything I'm typing, even with my glasses on. ;_; SO I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY MISTAKES IN MY POST....
Or in this message for that matter. Holy moly roly poly.
It had all the typos ever.

Mitchs98 said:
@Genon @Isune
Sakura: Fairy Tail Hall

Sakura shook her head at Kelica's question as to where she was. She looked around and thought it was Fairy Tail's Guild Hall due to all the people with its mark. Though it was Magnolia, so she wasn't entirely sure. She nodded when she asked about her attackers, "They didn't follow me? Good.." She replied with a relieved sigh. "I couldn't see their faces, they were all wearing some weird mask and dark black hoods. They drugged me..when I woke up they were carrying me towards the edge of town." She explained. "I managed to fight them off but they chased me for a while, I guess they gave up or something.." She added. She had no clue what they'd wanted with her, but anything that involved drugging and kidnapping couldn't of been good. She smiled to Sora when she helped her sit up, she was glad despite being rival guild members Fairy Tail actually cared enough to help her. Really though, she figured Sabertooth would be the same way. They were all light guilds after all, it made sense. "Thanks for helping me..all of you, really, I appreciate it. I was scared they'd followed me would of gotten me from here, this place is kinda deserted for the festival after all." She told them sincerely.

She was slightly confused at Sora's abrupt leaving, but figured she was pretty busy for the festival. She sort of questioned how she knew her name though..but she guessed it was natural to learn the names of rival guild members. Sort of. Maybe she should do it. Nevertheless she waved at her. "Bye! Thanks again!" She called out. She then moved to turn to the others in the room, "So..Like she said. I'm Sakura, nice to meet you guys." She told them. "Really nice decorations in here, by the way." She added, staring at the pink ribbons and such that adorned the walls of the hall.
Fucking change the test size

Mitchs98 said:
Sakura shook her head at Kelica's question as to where she was. She looked around and thought it was Fairy Tail's Guild Hall due to all the people with its mark. Though it was Magnolia, so she wasn't entirely sure. She nodded when she asked about her attackers, "They didn't follow me? Good.." She replied with a relieved sigh. "I couldn't see their faces, they were all wearing some weird mask and dark black hoods. They drugged me..when I woke up they were carrying me towards the edge of town." She explained. "I managed to fight them off but they chased me for a while, I guess they gave up or something.." She added. She had no clue what they'd wanted with her, but anything that involved drugging and kidnapping couldn't of been good. She smiled to Sora when she helped her sit up, she was glad despite being rival guild members Fairy Tail actually cared enough to help her. Really though, she figured Sabertooth would be the same way. They were all light guilds after all, it made sense. "Thanks for helping me..all of you, really, I appreciate it. I was scared they'd followed me would of gotten me from here, this place is kinda deserted for the festival after all." She told them sincerely.
She was slightly confused at Sora's abrupt leaving, but figured she was pretty busy for the festival. She sort of questioned how she knew her name though..but she guessed it was natural to learn the names of rival guild members. Sort of. Maybe she should do it. Nevertheless she waved at her. "Bye! Thanks again!" She called out. She then moved to turn to the others in the room, "So..Like she said. I'm Sakura, nice to meet you guys." She told them. "Really nice decorations in here, by the way." She added, staring at the pink ribbons and such that adorned the walls of the hall.
SOMETHING BROKE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back