Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Plus Talon was fine with it.
Also @Talon . Talon is legitamately the best boyfriend ever. Fight someone while their girlfriend is being held by the one he's fighting. 10/10. Sarcasm intended.
Well Tanari just punched him out of the blue for no reason, so I don't really think he had a choice in the matter...

Also, if I were @Talon I'd try to talk Tanari down. Just saying.

@Colt556

Genon said:
Well Tanari just punched him out of the blue for no reason, so I don't really think he had a choice in the matter...
Also, if I were @Talon I'd try to talk Tanari down. Just saying.

@Colt556
He could of did what most people that don't want to take auto-hits do: Write they dodged it d:

Mitchs98 said:
Plus Talon was fine with it.
Also @Talon . Talon is legitamately the best boyfriend ever. Fight someone while their girlfriend is being held by the one he's fighting. 10/10. Sarcasm intended.
ikr hes not the brightest xD

Kazehana said:
Uhm... That was.. unhelpful lol
What are people doing? I may not know either
Kelica, Chris, Alfie, Mizuki, Sabrina, Adrian, Sakura, Ryu, and Sora are in Fairy Tails' hall. Unknown, Lysander, and Clair are somewhere building a float and stuff. Eias and Kim are doing the same. Talon, unconcious Ferra, and Tanari are fighting in the streets. Lackey #9001 is fighting Raa while carrying Haruhi. One lackey is fighting Honoka, one is fighting Donald/@Refaulted , one is fighting Noah.

Valken, Ophelia, Lloyd, and Gilad are in the meeting. This is about all I know d:

Kyuubey said:
So I'm going to help anyways but thanks! ^_~
Kelica is more like a first response healer, literally there to steady them till real healers arrive haha. As most people don't like her heals due to the pain lol.

Zuka said:
Kelica is more like a first response healer, literally there to steady them till real healers arrive haha. As most people don't like her heals due to the pain lol.
Yeah I wouldn't enjoy her kind of heals either. Haha! No offense! xD

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]Debating on taking a nap or shower :/

[/QUOTE]
Certainly a nap.

Actually thinking on taking one myself.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Certainly a nap.
Actually thinking on taking one myself.

[/QUOTE]
I hate naps though. SO probably a shower

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Then... why ask?
How was it? :o

[/QUOTE]
It was lovely while it lasted! I have this new comforter that I just want to remain under forever because it's so comfy, especially compared to my previous one. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back