Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
I hate bastion with a passion and I'm ashamed of you.
Bastion's piss-easy to counter, though. Just get a reinhardt and .. anyone.. and you can kill bastion before reinhardt's shield drops. Widow or Honzou can snipe him from range depending on positioning. Pharah can kill Bastion in 3 direct hits and her shit has no drop.

The only hero in the game that's stupid and broken is Tracer. That is easily the most bullshit hero and the single most unfun hero to fight against. There's literally no counter to her beyond retarded no-aim weapons that were explicitly added just to counter her. It's a case of the poster-hero being garbage but because they're the poster-hero nothing will change.

Colt556 said:
Bastion's piss-easy to counter, though. Just get a reinhardt and .. anyone.. and you can kill bastion before reinhardt's shield drops. Widow or Honzou can snipe him from range depending on positioning. Pharah can kill Bastion in 3 direct hits and her shit has no drop.
The only hero in the game that's stupid and broken is Tracer. That is easily the most bullshit hero and the single most unfun hero to fight against. There's literally no counter to her beyond retarded no-aim weapons that were explicitly added just to counter her. It's a case of the poster-hero being garbage but because they're the poster-hero nothing will change.
Bastion is super easy to counter, but he's annoying when you're distracted by some other heroes he's annoying.

Kayzo said:
Bastion is super easy to counter, but he's annoying when you're distracted by some other heroes he's annoying.
Bastion and Reinhardt are like bread and butter. :v

Kayzo said:
Well that holds true for everyone, though. Fighting another hero and edge-lord walks up and shotguns you in the back. Or pudge hooks you and blows your face off. Or pharah decides to itano circus your ass.

Any hero's annoying if you're not fighting them directly.

03533c6b7f88d42b156dbe812685f4eb1412213340_full.jpg

Mitchs98 said:
I'd play that. Tbh.
Also:

images
Battlefield 2142 was the peak of the series. Everything after was a downgrade. Sad times really. Battlefield 2 was also fucking amazing, so have this.

2c9053a1fe2315a32b4e0792c34a340b.jpg

Colt556 said:
Battlefield 2142 was the peak of the series. Everything after was a downgrade. Sad times really. Battlefield 2 was also fucking amazing, so have this.
2c9053a1fe2315a32b4e0792c34a340b.jpg
Only have one or two battlefield games. Black Ops is where its at tbh.

Mitchs98 said:
I liked Black Ops better than Black Ops 2 tbh. The second one's kinda shitty

Mitchs98 said:
Call of duty is just your super quick arena shooter that expects you to run in circles killing each other. Totally different from the original battlefield series. Only thing the two have in common is being FPS.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I liked Black Ops better than Black Ops 2 tbh. The second one's kinda shitty

[/QUOTE]
Black Ops 3 is the shit tbh.

Colt556 said:
Call of duty is just your super quick arena shooter that expects you to run in circles killing each other. Totally different from the original battlefield series. Only thing the two have in common is being FPS.
I mostly meant the zombies mode. My consoles dislike my router so I can't play online.

Mitchs98 said:
Black Ops 3 is the shit tbh.
I mostly meant the zombies mode. My consoles dislike my router so I can't play online.
I've never played it 'cause I lost interest after 2. :v

Users who are viewing this thread

Back