Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
It was lovely while it lasted! I have this new comforter that I just want to remain under forever because it's so comfy, especially compared to my previous one. xD
Comforter?

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Comforter?

[/QUOTE]
definition;

> a thick bed covering that is filled with a soft light material (such as feathers)

Kyuubey said:
definition;
> a thick bed covering that is filled with a soft light material (such as feathers)
I thought they were made with fiberfill? Are feathered bed things still a thing? :o

Kazehana said:
I thought they were made with fiberfill? Are feathered bed things still a thing? :o
I got that definition straight from a Google search, (merriamwebster) so. ^_^

I'm pretty sure comforters themselves have a variety of different type of fillings as long as it is a light material. Down comforters I know are referred to when they use feathers.

I wish I was more knowledgable in this but I just copy pasted what I found.

Kyuubey said:
definition;
I don't sleep on mattresses. It's the floor or couch for me. :,)

Kyuubey said:
I got that definition straight from a Google search, (merriamwebster) so. ^_^
I'm pretty sure comforters themselves have a variety of different type of fillings as long as it is a light material. Down comforters I know are referred to when they use feathers.

I wish I was more knowledgable in this but I just copy pasted what I found.
I feel like feathers would either be a lot better or a lot worse :o

After all, they seem fancy, but we don't really use them much anymore from what I know

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I don't sleep on mattresses. It's the floor or couch for me. :,)

[/QUOTE]
Ooohhhh! I usually don't mind the floor at all and my dog has claimed our couch, so. xD

What do you like about the floor?

Kazehana said:
I feel like feathers would either be a lot better or a lot worse :o
After all, they seem fancy, but we don't really use them much anymore from what I know
>stares at her pillow stuffed with feathers

>scrambles under the covers with it

Kyuubey said:
Ooohhhh! I usually don't mind the floor at all and my dog has claimed our couch, so. xD
What do you like about the floor?
It's roomy, and it doesn't retain heat like the couch does. :v

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]It's roomy, and it doesn't retain heat like the couch does. :v

[/QUOTE]
O: I like the floor because it's cool, temperature wise, too.

[QUOTE="The Dinkster]I trust WebMD for everything. Apparently, you cough, you have cancer, who would have known?

[/QUOTE]
Bananas!

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I don't sleep on mattresses. It's the floor or couch for me. :,)

[/QUOTE]
Kyuubey said:
O: I like the floor because it's cool, temperature wise, too.
I sleep on a futon, but I'm able to sleep on at least carpeted floors since I sleep on my stomach

Rhodus said:
I sleep on a futon, but I'm able to sleep on at least carpeted floors since I sleep on my stomach
I'm a stomach sleeper too! And I can't sleep on my stomach right now... so it really sucks. ;_;

Genon said:
@Mitchs98
I believe @Colt556 just god-modded a punch to @Talon's face. Just thought I'd let you know.
Some hits can't be dodged. In fact dodging would be the godmodding. So it's easier for the flow of RP to just rp it connecting and move on. Talon's post had him preoccupied with trying to snag Ferra back so a surprise hit from Tanari would connect guaranteed. Why bother leaving it open ended, thus altering my post and the flow of RP when you can just keep things going. As Mitch said, reasonable auto-hits are fine and required for fluid rp. You just have to judge the situation and what your opponent's doing to determine whether or not it's a guaranteed hit, or whether or not them avoiding it would be godmodding thus justifying it being an auto-hit.

As skilled as these mages are, even an S-class wouldn't be able to do much against a sucker punch. The difference is for skilled mages a sucker punch will just hurt and knock them back a bit, it's not a fight-ending move.

Colt556 said:
Some hits can't be dodged. In fact dodging would be the godmodding. So it's easier for the flow of RP to just rp it connecting and move on. Talon's post had him preoccupied with trying to snag Ferra back so a surprise hit from Tanari would connect guaranteed. Why bother leaving it open ended, thus altering my post and the flow of RP when you can just keep things going. As Mitch said, reasonable auto-hits are fine and required for fluid rp. You just have to judge the situation and what your opponent's doing to determine whether or not it's a guaranteed hit, or whether or not them avoiding it would be godmodding thus justifying it being an auto-hit.
As skilled as these mages are, even an S-class wouldn't be able to do much against a sucker punch. The difference is for skilled mages a sucker punch will just hurt and knock them back a bit, it's not a fight-ending move.
Pretty much this. If its not dodgeable, no point in allowing it to be open ended for someone TO dodge it when they really wouldn't be able to unless they pulled something out of their ass. Just like my fight with my NPC and @Embaga Elder . He was to injured to dodge the attack, Embaga had it auto hit, and I of course rolled with it.

There's a difference between a reasonable auto-hit I.E sucker punches or a finishing attack for an already wounded person and outright clearly fighting a person and landing every single hit.

That feel when most of your destructive spells are massive AOEs that can't reasonably be used in city streets.

Colt556 said:
That feel when most of your destructive spells are massive AOEs that can't reasonably be used in city streets.
That feel when a character's magic consists of only those types of spells.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]That feel when a character's magic consists of only those types of spells.

[/QUOTE]
Gotta diversify your build. Get some single-target spells in there. Stack some agi for auto-attacks n shit.

Colt556 said:
Gotta diversify your build. Get some single-target spells in there. Stack some agi for auto-attacks n shit.
Well, they do have one spell that won't cause the collapse of an apartment building, but it's fairly useless in terms of damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back