Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kyuubey said:
latest

Last edited by a moderator:
QnQ

I is cry...

I saw the post I was tagged in, then whenever I didn't have my phone I would say "oh, I have to go respond to that" then when I had time to go to my phone it completely slipped my mind... SENPAI I'm so sorry! And I will wait for the arc after the fantasia festival, (if you don't despise me by now) QwQ

@Mitchs98

Metaphysics said:
Alright fine. He isn't C-class. He was actually trained by a retired Wizard Saint that was actually his uncle. His full name is Ciel Seles Meru. His uncle died protecting him from a dark mage with mind control magic. He hasn't been running away. He's been hunting that dark mage over the years but has grown aloof and pun irritating because after years of dedicating her life to her cause she has nothing to show for it and is slowly giving up on life. He pretends to be C-Class and holds back so much because if she were to really let loose the fight wouldn't be a fight.
The ranks aren't an IC thing. Tanari is not ICly an A-rank mage because she is not, and has never been part of a guild. She has never been tested. In character she has no rank whatsoever. The ranks on our CS are an OOC method of telling how powerful they are. If you put C on your CS that means that under no circumstances are you powerful. You are the weakest a mage can be because that rank is your character's overall IC strength. You can't bypass it with IC things because that rank signifies the maximum amount of mana they have or the amount of control they have. There are no seals or holding back, that is your absolute maximum at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back