Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
Well that may be true if you consider pressure, he can, from what I read, manipulate temperature. While this is a nonspontaneous process at room temperature, it would be spontaneous of the temperature was very low, say ~90K. Though this would mean that the wizard has a huge magical capacity for this power, which Raa has clearly demonstrated already. Furthermore, the heat of vaporization and fusion of water is relatively sufficient to cause severe burns upon condensation in large quantities such as all over the body of a person. His armor, if we assume is a form or alloy of iron, is a strong metallic conductor, meaning that the heat would diffuse relatively quickly from the surrounding area of solidification. Therefore, it would make the aforementioned solidification of air within the suit more difficult since the kinetic energy from the surrounding air would easily diffuse into the area of the suit. All this not to mention that the severe drop in temperature would promote protein denaturization, essentially killing the man on the spot. The heat released from the solidification would be beneficial in preventing this if it weren't such a low temperature to begin with.
So basically, the establishment of him solidifying the air within the suit provides evidence that he possesses a high reserve magical energy to do so, or else it would have severe backlash, as most of the air contains nonpolar molecules with a very low boiling point. Well, granted the guy doesn't sweat a lot.
TL;DR pls

@Metaphysics I agree with @Kazehana, without an explanation as to how someone who specializes in close-combat could possibly beat Raa, I think your character could be considered OP, especially in PVP. Also, without knowing how big Raa's zone is, a character would be unable to fight against him effectively. By the time they figured it out, they would have already lost due to his absurd abilities.

Also @Kazehana right now the guy is wearing a magical (aka enchanted if we're not using FT lingo) hazmat suit. It's most likely made out of multiple types of specialized fabric and petroleum-derived compounds.

EDIT: And earlier, he was wearing leather armor with metal strips for extra protection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also @Metaphysics, just telling us to "use our brains to figure it out," while perhaps more accurate/realistic for a battle, also implies that you don't actually have any method in mind and are just saying "figure it out" as a way to dodge the question. Not saying that this is true, but I also can't rule that possibility out.

For example, Mr. Requip could be beaten in two seconds by Gilad. All Gilad would have to do is activate his anti-magic field and BOOM! All of his knives are gone, the portal disappears, and he's defenseless. Adrian could use his Arcane differentiation technique to scramble the contents of Mr. Requip's pocket dimension so that they became random forms of magic, making the field useless, though since his arm is also in that field it would probably seriously injure him, not to mention all the other collateral damage. Someone who was sneaky enough could run down the neaby stairs to the first floor, leave the building, climb to the window directly behind Mr. Requip and beat the shit out of him since he didn't send his spell over there as he needed ventilation.

Hell, Ophelia could do the same thing by liquefying the water vapor in the air directly behind him and whipping him with it Katara-style, to say nothing of choking him with it until he passes out or any other water-based way to knock someone out.

All of these strategies are valid ways of defeating him. But Raa? The only one that could beat him here would be Gilad because of his anti-magic field. And when the anti-magic field is up, Raa could still theoretically take on Gilad in close-combat, as unlikely as it is.

Genon said:
Also @Metaphysics, just telling the enemy to "use their brain to figure it out," while perhaps more accurate/realistic for a battle, also implies that you don't actually have any method in mind and are just saying "figure it out" as a way to dodge the question. Not saying that this is true, but I also can't rule that possibility out.
For example, Mr. Requip could be beaten in two seconds by Gilad. All Gilad would have to do is activate his anti-magic field and BOOM! All of his knives are gone, the portal disappears, and he's defenseless. Adrian could use his Arcane differentiation technique to scramble the contents of Mr. Requip's pocket dimension so that they became random forms of magic, making the field useless, though since his arm is also in that field it would probably seriously injure him, not to mention all the other collateral damage. Someone who was sneaky enough could run down the neaby stairs to the first floor, leave the building, climb to the window directly behind Mr. Requip and beat the shit out of him since he didn't send his spell over there as he needed ventilation.

Hell, Ophelia could do the same thing by liquefying the water vapor in the air directly behind him and whipping him with it Katara -style, to say nothing of choking him with it until he passes out or any other water-based way to knock someone out.

All of these strategies are valid ways of defeating him. But Raa? The only one that could beat him here would be Gilad because of his anti-magic field. And when the anti-magic field is up, Raa could still theoretically take on Gilad in close-combat, as unlikely as it is.
(forgot to tag @HuorSpinks)

Genon said:
Also @Metaphysics, just telling us to "use our brains to figure it out," while perhaps more accurate/realistic for a battle, also implies that you don't actually have any method in mind and are just saying "figure it out" as a way to dodge the question. Not saying that this is true, but I also can't rule that possibility out.

Hell, Ophelia could do the same thing by liquefying the water vapor in the air directly behind him and whipping him with it Katara-style, to say nothing of choking him with it until he passes out or any other water-based way to knock someone out.

Thank you for presenting it in such an easily understood way. I've been trying to write something similar but was struggling to put my thoughts into comprehensible sentences. It's not that I didn't understand, I just was struggling to find a way to explain it myself.

Genon said:

I don't have to reveal it because dealing with Raa is too easy to figure out. I'm already spoon feeding it.

Step 1: Keep him busy, if you're a close combat fighter try to diversify the threats you can give. Throw projectiles, rocks, anything. Basically distract him with so many other things.

Step 2: Attack him while distracted.

Step 3: Profit.

There. So easy. Now your characters can mysteriously figure out how to fight him by surprise.

Metaphysics said:
Because I refuse to change, add, remove or do anything to Raa.
You have to realize something..he is literally one of THE weakest characters in this RP due to being C class :/

Metaphysics said:
He's holding back so much you know.
No..he can't 'hold back'. Either, he can't control his magic well enough to rank higher or his magic is too shit to rank higher. Random uncontrollable outbursts of magic is the only excuse.

Rhodus said:
Then he shouldn't be classified as C
This.

Rhodus said:
Then he shouldn't be classified as C
But he is.

Mitchs98 said:
No..he can't 'hold back'. Either, he can't control his magic well enough to rank higher or his magic is too shit to rank higher. Random uncontrollable outbursts of magic is the only excuse.
This.
How about power limiters like you've never seen.

Metaphysics said:
But he is.
How about power limiters like you've never seen.
How about no. That's not how Fairy Tail magic ranking works. Either, he's a weak nub that can't control shit, his magic sucks, or he simply isn't C-Class. WHICH I won't be letting you change mid fight.

Mitchs98 said:
How about no. That's not how Fairy Tail magic ranking works. Either, he's a weak nub that can't control shit, his magic sucks, or he simply isn't C-Class. WHICH I won't be letting you change mid fight.
Alright fine. He isn't C-class. He was actually trained by a retired Wizard Saint that was actually his uncle. His full name is Ciel Seles Meru. His uncle died protecting him from a dark mage with mind control magic. He hasn't been running away. He's been hunting that dark mage over the years but has grown aloof and pun irritating because after years of dedicating her life to her cause she has nothing to show for it and is slowly giving up on life. He pretends to be C-Class and holds back so much because if she were to really let loose the fight wouldn't be a fight.

Metaphysics said:
Alright fine. He isn't C-class. He was actually trained by a retired Wizard Saint that was actually his uncle. His full name is Ciel Seles Meru. His uncle died protecting him from a dark mage with mind control magic. He hasn't been running away. He's been hunting that dark mage over the years but has grown aloof and pun irritating because after years of dedicating her life to her cause she has nothing to show for it and is slowly giving up on life. He pretends to be C-Class and holds back so much because if she were to really let loose the fight wouldn't be a fight.
...No.

Metaphysics said:
You really shouldn't keep something like that hidden. Not from the GM at least

Users who are viewing this thread

Back