Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
So I'm not watching that, and I'm going to ask for you to give me a legitimate answer
It's not fatal because of Raa. He has a very strict code of not killing unless left with no choice. So unless you...I dunno...kill Niur then he won't get very creative.

Metaphysics said:
It's not fatal because of Raa. He has a very strict code of not killing unless left with no choice. So unless you...I dunno...kill Niur then he won't get very creative.
Okay but that doesn't tell me how anyone would be able to defend against it to say win a duel against him

Kazehana said:
What about close combat people like Mr. Requip over there?
I so really wanna say something profound and deep.

They should be able to figure something out.

Rhodus said:
Overwhelming brute strength? That's all I can come up with
Like that. Very good, you have one piece of the puzzle.

Rhodus said:
Overwhelming brute strength? That's all I can come up with
Metaphysics said:
I so really wanna say something profound and deep.
They should be able to figure something out.

Like that. Very good, you have one piece of the puzzle.
What's to stop Raa from just solidifying the air so that he can't get near him? Stalling alone would make the guy lose automatically if he doesn't have air to breathe

Kazehana said:
What's to stop Raa from just solidifying the air so that he can't get near him? Stalling alone would make the guy lose automatically if he doesn't have air to breathe
Not sure on that one. But, it does take a lot of energy to liquefy air, let alone solidify it

Last edited by a moderator:
I wrote that at like 3 AM :/ .

[QUOTE="Britt-21]Mitch, we may be putting Mika in a love triangle, but if someone is fast enough they can pull lavender from that triangle to let sera have Mika~~~

[/QUOTE]
Love triangles are so much fun tho.

Kazehana said:
What's stopping his opponent from using his/her brain to figure out a way around it?

Rhodus said:
Not sure on that one. But, it does take a lot of energy to liquefy air, let alone solidify it
Well that may be true if you consider pressure, he can, from what I read, manipulate temperature. While this is a nonspontaneous process at room temperature, it would be spontaneous of the temperature was very low, say ~90K. Though this would mean that the wizard has a huge magical capacity for this power, which Raa has clearly demonstrated already. Furthermore, the heat of vaporization and fusion of water is relatively sufficient to cause severe burns upon condensation in large quantities such as all over the body of a person. His armor, if we assume is a form or alloy of iron, is a strong metallic conductor, meaning that the heat would diffuse relatively quickly from the surrounding area of solidification. Therefore, it would make the aforementioned solidification of air within the suit more difficult since the kinetic energy from the surrounding air would easily diffuse into the area of the suit. All this not to mention that the severe drop in temperature would promote protein denaturization, essentially killing the man on the spot. The heat released from the solidification would be beneficial in preventing this if it weren't such a low temperature to begin with.

So basically, the establishment of him solidifying the air within the suit provides evidence that he possesses a high reserve magical energy to do so, or else it would have severe backlash, as most of the air contains nonpolar molecules with a very low boiling point. Well, granted the guy doesn't sweat a lot.

Kazehana said:
Well that may be true if you consider pressure, he can, from what I read, manipulate temperature. While this is a nonspontaneous process at room temperature, it would be spontaneous of the temperature was very low, say ~90K. Though this would mean that the wizard has a huge magical capacity for this power, which Raa has clearly demonstrated already. Furthermore, the heat of vaporization and fusion of water is relatively sufficient to cause severe burns upon condensation in large quantities such as all over the body of a person. His armor, if we assume is a form or alloy of iron, is a strong metallic conductor, meaning that the heat would diffuse relatively quickly from the surrounding area of solidification. Therefore, it would make the aforementioned solidification of air within the suit more difficult since the kinetic energy from the surrounding air would easily diffuse into the area of the suit. All this not to mention that the severe drop in temperature would promote protein denaturization, essentially killing the man on the spot. The heat released from the solidification would be beneficial in preventing this if it weren't such a low temperature to begin with.
So basically, the establishment of him solidifying the air within the suit provides evidence that he possesses a high reserve magical energy to do so, or else it would have severe backlash, as most of the air contains nonpolar molecules with a very low boiling point. Well, granted the guy doesn't sweat a lot.
Raa is classified as a C-class though, which means he's either misclassified, or he doesn't have that kind of magical output. And while Iron does have a decent conductivity, it's still not high by metallic standards. I see what you're saying though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back