Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
I wasn't reading OOC btw, but yes I thought his powers were still OP for a...what class is he? So it's like transmutation magic? I think he needs to define it more.
C-class. That's the problem.

Genon said:
@Metaphysics to fix the problems with his post? Actually, you know what, here's an idea Meta: Raa finds it easier to shift things from one state of matter to one directly above or below it, not two states at once. So Solid-->Liquid, Liquid-->Gas, not Solid-->Gas. He can still do things like Solid-->Gas and Gas-->Solid, but it expends a huge quantity of his magic power. Sound good @Metaphysics and @Mitchs98?
What about distinguishing between the easy phase change of water with the hard phase change of like metals?

Genon said:
@Metaphysics to fix the problems with his post? Actually, you know what, here's an idea Meta: Raa finds it easier to shift things from one state of matter to one directly above or below it, not two states at once. So Solid-->Liquid, Liquid-->Gas, not Solid-->Gas. He can still do things like Solid-->Gas and Gas-->Solid, but it expends a huge quantity of his magic power. Sound good @Metaphysics and @Mitchs98?
Zuka said:
I wasn't reading OOC btw, but yes I thought his powers were still OP for a...what class is he? So it's like transmutation magic? I think he needs to define it more.
So... Should I post or...?

Also, I think that even if Raa was a higher class of mage, it would still be kind of OP for his transmutation magic not to require physical contact. Just my opinion, so take it with a grain of salt.

Zuka said:
Do you want a mysterious non-villian villian or not? xD
P.s. Valken weakness... MILLIE'S JUNGLEBONGS. @Kayzo
Wat

Genon said:
Genon said:
Good idea too!
Both this and Kaze's ideas work tbh.

Mitchs98 said:
Wat
Both this and Kaze's ideas work tbh.
Alright, you heard the man @Metaphysics! All you have to do to make your post line up with your class is to make Raa really, really tired after pulling that off.

Or you could be like me and ask the GM nicely to get bumped up a class or two... ;)

P4fuhh6jo7zZYlzXQbcovJ_ju5kMJWLWU2IsUKD-SVCGgzYetFbZl1cQ0kiOUm4I-P0VYzkHCvXoPTAggimN-Xp6vCu3tNULF2POEdcvo_lqeaHgiqo2jUFR9WOac0ylkyw4Zjh6fP6BY62ErXA_4POgxI6_40s=w500-h281-nc

@Kyuubey

Rhodus said:
So... Should I post or...?
Also, I think that even if Raa was a higher class of mage, it would still be kind of OP for his transmutation magic not to require physical contact. Just my opinion, so take it with a grain of salt.
@Genon still needs saving

Users who are viewing this thread

Back