Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zuka said:
S-XtiaUceQETRRrdlSZgGTmeuRVqY8tLqYEd5xKsj7Yabzv-KqEMUuxJTxhHjRhhIe2_0b7LhPwlHMOVJg5fNt1sRNC8h5meJglxkoXDXMnXdVkhoS57R6qdXb9JcEK9Ja5Ztqlt5lF2-5WR35CHX4hYa2yv=w500-h200-nc

@HuorSpinks @Salt Lord @Kazehana

Lilith Tennant bahah
Omg

Zuka said:
@Genon still needs saving
No I don't. The guy was paralyzed, do you really think that he'll be able to concentrate on his spell when he just got stabbed in the spine?

However I can't post right now so @Rhodes feel free to godmod Adrian into being freed. Possibly have Ryu ask him a question or something. IDK.

Genon said:
No I don't. The guy was paralyzed, do you really think that he'll be able to concentrate on his spell when he just got stabbed in the spine?
However I can't post right now so @Rhodes feel free to godmod Adrian into being freed. Possibly have Ryu ask him a question or something. IDK.
Fucking autocorrect. @Rhodus

Rhodus said:
Is Adrian pinned or something? All I know is that he's trapped, but I have forgotten, or perhaps didn't know in the first place, the specifics.
Adrian's arm got caught in the man's requip pocket dimension and got frozen in time.

Genon said:
I assumed as much but hey, I didn't want to intrude. Besides @Rhodus You both don't know who Valken is other then the huge Lamia Scale Guild Mark on his right shoulder. So I suspect there will be abit of "the hell is that?" to.

Zuka said:
I assumed as much but hey, I didn't want to intrude. Besides @Rhodus You both don't know who Valken is other then the huge Lamia Scale Guild Mark on his right shoulder. So I suspect there will be abit of "the hell is that?" to.
According to the poll, not everyone knows who he is in the first place lmao

Zuka said:
Yeah. Also, this is already in my post draft, but Valken's display has earned Ryu's acknowledgement as a fighter. Which is the closest thing to praise you'll get from his Gokasai personality

Rhodus said:
Yeah. Also, this is already in my post draft, but Valken's display has earned Ryu's acknowledgement as a fighter. Which is the closest thing to praise you'll get from his Gokasai personality
Haha awesome! Valken is always up for a spar to practice his combat skills.

Rhodus said:
Would the spell have ended now that the caster is incapacitated?
That's what I'm saying, yes. Also,

Rhodus said:
What is Gokasai anyway?

Genon said:
No, why is it called Gokasai?
"Goka" (業火) means "hellfire" in Japanese, and "sai" (斎) is a suffix added to pen names or professional working names. Hopefully that clears things up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back