Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kayzo said:
@Chat Noir
How far are you on DS3?
I'm very quickly approaching the end of Honestuck so once that's out of the way I'll be able to continue with my game.

I did make a new character though and have been mostly messing around with the Mound Makers covenant. I scrounged up enough victory rewards to offer up so I could obtain Bloodlust and Warmth.

Bloodlust seems to be an okay PvP weapon. I mean there is probably better out there by far, but it's cool and it makes me feel like Lady Maria whenever I use its weapon art.

What is happening? Nothing makes sense

There's sushi now?

Something about a kohai?

My gender has clearly gone out the window at this point

And I apparently started ruining things by existing

A typical day in the life of me

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Well I mean, you can't get fresher "Sushi Place right around the corner" now can you. Best Sushi in clarksville.
WELL SORRY BUT YOU WEREN'T HERE FOR MEH. Plus Kaze is meh pet, not meh kouhai or anything >.> He is but my little cottonweed >.>

[/QUOTE]
But once you bring it home and refrigerate it then it doesn't taste the same. ;_; I actually love the sushi from the organic markets like Whole Foods and Earth Fare, they're pretty satisfying when I don't feel like sitting down at a sushi/hibachi bar around here.

YOU NEVER ASKED ME TO BE HERE FOR YOU. I SEE NO TAGS OR SUMMONS! I'm a sleepy senpai, but my phone is always next to my face. ( Has the indents on my face to prove it when I fall asleep on it ) xD

Kazehana said:
There's sushi now?

Something about a kohai?

No bby. Everything is fine. You didn't ruin anything

Kyuubey said:
But once you bring it home and refrigerate it then it doesn't taste the same. ;_; I actually love the sushi from the organic markets like Whole Foods and Earth Fare, they're pretty satisfying when I don't feel like sitting down at a sushi/hibachi bar around here.
YOU NEVER ASKED ME TO BE HERE FOR YOU. I SEE NO TAGS OR SUMMONS! I'm a sleepy senpai, but my phone is always next to my face. ( Has the indents on my face to prove it when I fall asleep on it ) xD
True, true! Fresh Sushi is always better! And Whole Foods is great but too expensive and hipster-y for me to go to. Plus we don't have one in Clarksville. It is mostly a west coast thing.

And I fine, I am sorry for trying to make Kaze happy >.> Sheesh, sorry sushi-senpai

Kazehana said:
There's sushi now?

Something about a kohai?

Genders are pish poshy.

There's always sushi.

Urban Dictionary: kouhai

You haven't ruined anything unless you destroy sushi from existing in the world.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]No bby. Everything is fine. You didn't ruin anything

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]And I fine, I am sorry for trying to make Kaze happy >.> Sheesh, sorry sushi-senpai

[/QUOTE]
:( I'll just go now

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]True, true! Fresh Sushi is always better! And Whole Foods is great but too expensive and hipster-y for me to go to. Plus we don't have one in Clarksville. It is mostly a west coast thing.
And I fine, I am sorry for trying to make Kaze happy >.> Sheesh, sorry sushi-senpai

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for making Kaze happy, I was simply poking fun at you. Hue.

Oh we have one here, that's odd. I just remember it from when I used to live on the West Coast and was surprised to find one here. It can be kind of expensive but Earth Fare does 5$ sushi on Wednesday so I usually grab some from there. Otherwise I love sitting at the hibachi tables and watching them do all the neat tricks while I eat my sushi. c: It's 50% off all the sushi at the hibachi place I go to and the customer service is great. They all remember me because of my 'voice'. LOL! It's great. I sound like a chibi anime thing, don't judge me.

ALSO I'M NOT A HIPSTER, I'M A FLOWER CHILD.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Nuuuu! Stay, Kaze! *Offers moar sugar water* Dun leave meh

[/QUOTE]
You literally rated my post as hype don't you dare say those things ;-;

Kyuubey said:
Thanks for making Kaze happy, I was simply poking fun at you. Hue.
Oh we have one here, that's odd. I just remember it from when I used to live on the West Coast and was surprised to find one here. It can be kind of expensive but Earth Fare does 5$ sushi on Wednesday so I usually grab some from there. Otherwise I love sitting at the hibachi tables and watching them do all the neat tricks while I eat my sushi. c: It's 50% off all the sushi at the hibachi place I go to and they customer service is great. They all remember me because of my 'voice'. LOL! It's great. I sound like a chibi anime thing, don't judge me.

ALSO I'M NOT A HIPSTER, I'M A FLOWER CHILD.
I know I know. :P Hue Hue Hue.

And yeah, I am from Cali, so finding something from out there here is super odd and a bit nostalgic! And nice! Hibachi is so good, I also love watching them do all their tricks! Hahaha you do, you do!

And good, because I can't stand hipster. I go to Portland every summer and the hipsters make me want to go on a rampage.

Kyuubey said:
I mean, there's you, but you're my perverted kouhai. The least likely kouhai for me to drag under the covers for obvious reasons.
But it's okay, I embrace your perverted side. ;D

And then we have @Jacob Berry the ultimate traitor. I have no words for his actions. I don't even think sushi will earn my forgiveness at this point in time.
I mean, I wouldn't do anything. Except hop out of the covers because awkward ^-^.

Kazehana said:
There's sushi now?

Something about a kohai?

Kaze: Destroyer of worlds.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]I know I know. :P Hue Hue Hue.
And yeah, I am from Cali, so finding something from out there here is super odd and a bit nostalgic! And nice! Hibachi is so good, I also love watching them do all their tricks! Hahaha you do, you do!

And good, because I can't stand hipster. I go to Portland every summer and the hipsters make me want to go on a rampage.

[/QUOTE]
I'm from Cali too.... Why are we so alike? HELP! What part of Cali were you from? I grew up in the San Francisco area. ~

I agree. I wish we had a Trader Joe's. ;_; That was always yummy. OR IN N OUT. OR JAMBA JUICE. I cry.

I also lived in Portland so I remember all the fun hipsters and mega hippies. I'm just a little flower child. ;_; A little weeb. A little senpai.

Mitchs98 said:
I mean, I wouldn't do anything. Except hop out of the covers because awkward ^-^.
You wouldn't be able to escape. I roll people into blanket burritos. Refer to Kayzo. >points

Kyuubey said:
I'm from Cali too.... Why are we so alike? HELP! What part of Cali were you from? I grew up in the San Francisco area. ~
I agree. I wish we had a Trader Joe's. ;_; That was always yummy. OR IN N OUT. OR JAMBA JUICE. I cry.

I also lived in Portland so I remember all the fun hipsters and mega hippies. I'm just a little flower child. ;_; A little weeb. A little senpai.

You wouldn't be able to escape. I roll people into blanket burritos. Refer to Kayzo. >points
You clearly underestimate my determination to escape things. I'd roll away.

Kyuubey said:
He rates everything as hype. I wouldn't look too much into it.
TOO LATE *starts throwing his things out the window*

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]I rate every post a hype. I am giving you a cookie, to make you stay >.>

[/QUOTE]
I HAVE NO NEED OF COOKIES!

THE FAMOUS, GENDER-AMBIGUOUS COTTONWEED HAS NO NEED OF EXTERNAL SOURCES OF FOOD!

I AM STRONG AND INDEPENDENT, EVEN UNDER THE PATRIARCHY OF THIS HOUSEHOLD!

That being said, I will accept apologies only in the form of a well written essay of no less than 8,000 words typed, double spaced 12pt Times New Roman font with your name, the date, and my name in the upper lefthand corner of the first page. All pages must have a heading with your last name and the page number. The essay will include your main reasons for your actions and why I should forgive you, summed up in a thesis in the introduction. Include at least 7 scholarly reviewed sources in APA format that support your claims.

Kyuubey said:

I was born in San Jose but then I moved

Kyuubey said:

I am from Hanford, about half an hour south of Fresno! I lived in LA For some time but mostly in Hanford. AND OMG IN N OUT! I have to, have to go their at least twice every summer! And Jamba Juice! <3 Trader Joe's is always good too.

I've been to San Fran a few times, best chinese food in the US there.

And Portland is great! I always go to Powell's. I don't mind hippies, or nudists, but hipsters are awful imo! I am a tall weeb :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back