Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Ah, yeah, that is what I've been doing. All the idols I use have the flowers filled! Also! Got a Rare Nozomi.

[/QUOTE]
Awesme :0. Check under the story mode, side stories, and other for the non main cast stories.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Danke Kaze! *Gives more sugar water*

[/QUOTE]
This is 100% operant conditioning yet I am not displeased

Mitchs98 said:
Awesme :0. Check under the story mode, side stories, and other for the non main cast stories.
Yep, yep. Already gotten like 13 gems off them, and close to 200K Gold just today.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Yep, yep. Already gotten like 13 gems off them, and close to 200K Gold just today.

[/QUOTE]
Niice :0

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Yep, yep. Already gotten like 13 gems off them, and close to 200K Gold just today.

[/QUOTE]
Wow I can't believe you're doing so great! I wish I could do that!

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]You can do it! I believe in you bby!

[/QUOTE]
I'm trying my best! I'm like 22 exp away from a new level, then I can do more shenanigans!

Kazehana said:
I'm trying my best! I'm like 22 exp away from a new level, then I can do more shenanigans!
Heh! YOU CAN DO IT! *Cheers for you more* I hate when you are like 20 exp away from leveling up but you are out of LP

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Yep. Wish I had rarer cards though!
You can do it! I believe in you bby!

[/QUOTE]
Best card I have is an SR Umi I didn't even know was SR until last night. Hue.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Heh! YOU CAN DO IT! *Cheers for you more* I hate when you are like 20 exp away from leveling up but you are out of LP

[/QUOTE]
I have 10 exp left and I'm out of lp fml

Mitchs98 said:
Best card I have is an SR Umi I didn't even know was SR until last night. Hue.
I wish I had an SR :(

Mitchs98 said:
I see how it is now.
I mean, there's you, but you're my perverted kouhai. The least likely kouhai for me to drag under the covers for obvious reasons.

But it's okay, I embrace your perverted side. ;D

And then we have @Jacob Berry the ultimate traitor. I have no words for his actions. I don't even think sushi will earn my forgiveness at this point in time.

Kyuubey said:
I mean, there's you, but you're my perverted kouhai. The least likely kouhai for me to drag under the covers for obvious reasons.
But it's okay, I embrace your perverted side. ;D

And then we have @Jacob Berry the ultimate traitor. I have no words for his actions. I don't even think sushi will earn my forgiveness at this point in time.
But I never betrayed you. I merely adopted someone, that way I could make him into one of yours! >:3

Nah, I didn't do that.

And well, just so happens I had some Sushi today! And cold cuts <3

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]But I never betrayed you. I merely adopted someone, that way I could make him into one of yours! >:3
Nah, I didn't do that.

And well, just so happens I had some Sushi today! And cold cuts <3

[/QUOTE]
MORE BETRAYAL! Where's my sushi? ;_;

Kaze doesn't want to be one of my kouhais so your attempts will be futile. >:(

Kyuubey said:
MORE BETRAYAL! Where's my sushi? ;_;
Kaze doesn't want to be one of my kouhais so your attempts will be futile. >:(
Well, since you called me a traitor, I dunno if I have any left for you. I know I have some left in my fridge...

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Well, since you called me a traitor, I dunno if I have any left for you. I know I have some left in my fridge...

[/QUOTE]
Ew. I only eat fresh sushi. It tastes weird after you refrigerate it.

And you were being a traitor! All this bby cuddlsu snugglsu bloobloo stuff I have to look at!

Kyuubey said:
Ew. I only eat fresh sushi. It tastes weird after you refrigerate it.
And you were being a traitor! All this bby cuddlsu snugglsu bloobloo stuff I have to look at!
Well I mean, you can't get fresher "Sushi Place right around the corner" now can you. Best Sushi in clarksville.

WELL SORRY BUT YOU WEREN'T HERE FOR MEH. Plus Kaze is meh pet, not meh kouhai or anything >.> He is but my little cottonweed >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back