Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jacob Berry]Haha! I said not too perverted :P Read the detailing words mane. Sugar Water? Interesting. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25194-kazehana/ said:
@Kazehana[/URL]
I literally didnt see that part, xD .

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]After you told me about it. I gave up twice but you told me where the pictures were.

[/QUOTE]
You still looked :P

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Yep :P
And fair enough. Us Perverts gotta stick together xD

[/QUOTE]
D:

I still have to love you though d:

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Yay! I love the Kaze too, you special little Cottonweed! *Offers you sugar water*

[/QUOTE]
*Readily accepts* you're the best!

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Also, MF Now I have three rare Nicos. FFS

[/QUOTE]
Me too! I literally have zero Maki's to speak of lmao

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]For me it is Dr.Pepper xD
Also, MF Now I have three rare Nicos. FFS

[/QUOTE]
I have, like, an SR and 5 rares. I dont want them doe .-.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]I had a Maki but uh, yeah I dunno wanna go there

[/QUOTE]
Wat :0

I did have one swimsuit Maki and 2 normal school makis. Practiced the normal makis into another swimsuit maki :P

Mitchs98 said:
Side stories. Daily logins. Etc. Idolize them bitches, bond, etc.
Yep. Also. Uh... Bonding... How does that work. I have like 12 idolized peeps.

Also, why do some circles have stars in them

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Yep. Also. Uh... Bonding... How does that work. I have like 12 idolized peeps.
Also, why do some circles have stars in them

[/QUOTE]
The ones with stars you have to at-least get a 'great' rating on or it counts as a miss. Bonding it automagical. Place the idolize peeps on your team, play songs, watch as bond points slowly fill the little flower gauges.

Kayzo said:
You can get the event maki if you grind 4x hard mode. You get 900 points upon completion
I cant into hard mode for shit doe.

Kayzo said:
You can get the event maki if you grind 4x hard mode. You get 900 points upon completion
I don't have the medals for that ;-;

I can actually do the damn hard mode, I just don't have the resources like those other two d:

Mitchs98 said:
The ones with stars you have to at-least get a 'great' rating on or it counts as a miss. Bonding it automagical. Place the idolize peeps on your team, play songs, watch as bond points slowly fill the little flower gauges.
I cant into hard mode for shit doe.
Ah, yeah, that is what I've been doing. All the idols I use have the flowers filled! Also! Got a Rare Nozomi.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Ah, yeah, that is what I've been doing. All the idols I use have the flowers filled! Also! Got a Rare Nozomi.

[/QUOTE]
Yay! You're doing great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back