Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kazehana said:
TOO LATE *starts throwing his things out the window*
I HAVE NO NEED OF COOKIES!

THE FAMOUS, GENDER-AMBIGUOUS COTTONWEED HAS NO NEED OF EXTERNAL SOURCES OF FOOD!

I AM STRONG AND INDEPENDENT, EVEN UNDER THE PATRIARCHY OF THIS HOUSEHOLD!

That being said, I will accept apologies only in the form of a well written essay of no less than 8,000 words typed, double spaced 12pt Times New Roman font with your name, the date, and my name in the upper lefthand corner of the first page. All pages must have a heading with your last name and the page number. The essay will include your main reasons for your actions and why I should forgive you, summed up in a thesis in the introduction. Include at least 7 scholarly reviewed sources in APA format that support your claims.
Oh. Well bye then!

So, How was everyone else's day?

I'd probably actually right an essay of that size if it wasn't for such a boring prompt

Kayzo said:
I can give you the songs in a PM. I know literally all of the good idol songs.
Eh. Still too much effort getting it set up on my phone. I'll stick to leaving the app open and the song page open.

Mitchs98 said:
Eh. Still too much effort getting it set up on my phone. I'll stick to leaving the app open and the song page open.
But then you have to tap the screen all the time.

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Oh. Well bye then!

I'd probably actually right an essay of that size if it wasn't for such a boring prompt

[/QUOTE]
Awful. Sick with a massive headache, and sleeping all day didn't really help. D:

Kayzo said:
Cali is like, my favorite state. Plus all of my family lives down there. So yeah, kinda.
Right there with you on that. <3

Mitchs98 said:
I'll use you as momentum. *shrug*
Still not escaping me. I'll roll anywhere to protect my kouhais from harm.

>intent stare

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]I am from Hanford, about half an hour south of Fresno! I lived in LA For some time but mostly in Hanford. AND OMG IN N OUT! I have to, have to go their at least twice every summer! And Jamba Juice! <3 Trader Joe's is always good too.
I've been to San Fran a few times, best chinese food in the US there.

And Portland is great! I always go to Powell's. I don't mind hippies, or nudists, but hipsters are awful imo! I am a tall weeb :P

[/QUOTE]
Ooooh, I know where that is too! RIGHT? ANIMAL STYLE FRIES! I MISS THEM. I used to work at Jamba Juice so thankfully I can make a lot of the smoothies at home for nostalgia reasons. ;_;

Yesss! China town is so fun! Japan town was awesome too, even though it was smaller and I wish there had been more to it!

Did you ever try the sushi place in Portland.. it's called, 'uhm, Saburo's Sushi House! It's amazing and definitely one of my favourite sushi places in America. If you haven't tried it, if you visit again then you should try to swing by and try it!

How tall are you? O:

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Awful. Sick with a massive headache, and sleeping all day didn't really help. D:

[/QUOTE]
I wondered where you've been all day 0:.

Kyuubey said:

>intent stare

Ooooh, I know where that is too! RIGHT? ANIMAL STYLE FRIES! I MISS THEM. I used to work at Jamba Juice so thankfully I can make a lot of the smoothies at home for nostalgia reasons. ;_;

Yesss! China town is so fun! Japan town was awesome too, even though it was smaller and I wish there had been more to it!

Did you ever try the sushi place in Portland.. it's called, 'uhm, Saburo's Sushi House! It's amazing and definitely one of my favourite sushi places in America. If you haven't tried it, if you visit again then you should try to swing by and try it!

How tall are you? O:
I'm trained in MMA doe 0:. Harming me is hard 2 do

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Oh. Well bye then!

[/QUOTE]
Wow.

Kyuubey said:

>intent stare

How tall are you? O:
Really? AWESOME. Not many people know where it is. AND OMG DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON IN N OUT! And noice! i love Jamba Juice even though I rarely go there when I visit cali.

Yep! China Town is great! Never been to Japan Town. been to little Japan in LA Though, amazing food there!

And I will definitely check it out if I go there this summer, might stay in TN to get a job and work on my license.

Also, Cali is my second favorite state, behind Tennessee.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Awful. Sick with a massive headache, and sleeping all day didn't really help. D:

[/QUOTE]
Ohhhh noes! Salty get better asap! We need ya >:3

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Ohhhh noes! Salty get better asap! We need ya >:3

[/QUOTE]
You didn't say how tall you are!

Kayzo said:
You're useful to me
I love you for always making me feel amazing.

KAYZO IS A WONDERFUL PERSON AND EVERYONE BETTER BE NICE TO HER ALWAYS!

Kyuubey said:
You didn't say how tall you are!
I love you for always making me feel amazing.

KAYZO IS A WONDERFUL PERSON AND EVERYONE BETTER BE NICE TO HER ALWAYS!
WHAT? WHO? ME? I am 5'10" and still growing, ma'am! *Salutes*

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Thanks~<3

[/QUOTE]
You are welcome, friend!

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]WHAT? WHO? ME? I am 5'10" and still growing, ma'am! *Salutes*

[/QUOTE]
Damn I was hoping I was taller so I could have had something on you d:

Kyuubey said:
Also feel better you. ~ Guess we're both under the weather today. ;_;
At least I'm not the only one. And thank you! :D

Also, my mom's kinda been at an afterparty for a friend for the past few hours, and I just heard what sounded like gunshots in the distance. Or fireworks. Hopefully fireworks. D:

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Hehe. Doc says I am supposed to get around 6'1" or 6'2"

[/QUOTE]
Nuuuu I'm basically capped at 5'9" D:

That means you're superior! Damn it! *bows begrudgingly*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back