Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
I'll legitamately try getting a reply for this tonight. Having writers block for this, tbh..
Same. Despite the timeskip, we all pretty much lollygagging around and tbh its getting boring. Anyway to just port us there so we can actually get some action in?

If everyone is fine with that I can just timeskip through breakfast, assume conversations were had, and everyone can work out what was said for themselves. I think that's one reason I have writers block..casual breakfast conversation is not my forte. I am not a talkative person irl...

@Kayzo @Chara Angel of Death @HuorSpinks @LeSoraAmari @TheMADQ anyone else I missed..

I'm honestly not sure if I'll be able to keep up with this rp @Mitchs98 I constantly get lost and find it hard to get time to reply to the thread :/

Sinister Clown]I'm honestly not sure if I'll be able to keep up with this rp [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] I constantly get lost and find it hard to get time to reply to the thread :/
Oh .-. I see. Well. If you can't understand. I'm going to have to drop out of an RP soon myself, everything got hella active after school started again(IRONICALLY)

Mitchs98 said:
Oh .-. I see. Well. If you can't understand. I'm going to have to drop out of an RP soon myself, everything got hella active after school started again(IRONICALLY)
I'll try pop in when I find a good time to and see if I can roll with the Rp since school isn't too much of a problem for me in that sense (I only have school three times a week and normally only there for 4-5 hours)

[QUOTE="Sinister Clown]I'll try pop in when I find a good time to and see if I can roll with the Rp since school isn't too much of a problem for me in that sense (I only have school three times a week and normally only there for 4-5 hours)

[/QUOTE]
I graduated and haven't started taking college(yet). So school isn't an issue for me either, though sadly there isn't enough time in the day to do everything. Ya kno

Mitchs98 said:
I graduated and haven't started taking college(yet). So school isn't an issue for me either, though sadly there isn't enough time in the day to do everything. Ya kno
Ah I see, I'm not in school I go to an advanced education center thing..It's pretty much private learning but works sorta like college (You can go into courses which are revolved around a certain trade, just you can't get any high degree stuff like university which is equivalent to your guys college) but I get what you mean, I have every day off and find it hard to put in time replying to all the threads I'm apart of xD

Same here. Main reason why I didn't really post last night was because I was waiting for the action to start. Casual conversations aren't really my thing either. Especially if there are too much of it.

I'll wait for @Chara Angel of Death to post so that they'll be at-least caught up to the current scene then I'll skip to him teleporting everyone to Malnia. Then the action shall start. Besides, next arc is the festival/mini tournament. We can develop our characters then.

Remember the forced tournament they had in the manga? Think that, but less forced. There will be other stuff, but of course that'll be mostly left up to everyone else. For sake of being true to fandom we COULD do a swimsuit competition, lmao.

Gosh, the swimsuit competition. Where Lamia Scale practically embarrassed themselves thanks to their Guild Master. That's the most I remember about the arc because I never really watched it. Oh, and Juvia/Lyon/Gray haha.

In that case though, I think I'll develop a new character the arc. My Guild Master wouldn't be able to compete in it.

Mitchs98 said:
I'll wait for @Chara Angel of Death to post so that they'll be at-least caught up to the current scene then I'll skip to him teleporting everyone to Malnia. Then the action shall start. Besides, next arc is the festival/mini tournament. We can develop our characters then.
Just skip ahead if there'll be more time for character developing in the skip

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]Just skip ahead if there'll be more time for character developing in the skip

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, there'll be time for people to get a few posts in before Lucian teleports them and before the dragons try to eat them. I'll try to post soon, in this case.

Here, but not for long.

I'm horrible at small talk and making something out of nothing, so I'm gonna wait for things to progress a little more before I make another post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back