Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]YOU CARE FOR ME STILL!? I LOVE YOU SENPAI (:B)(*^*)(:'()

[/QUOTE]
xD . Of course. Unless of course you're not interested in the RP anymore.

No no no! I am, especially since all of the other RPs I were in have settled down and some are dying off so now I have time :) I' just don't know to jump back in

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Also, have we resolved the whole Head Master for Fairy Tail going missing yet?

[/QUOTE]
Canonically she got mad and went back to her room, or something. I MIGHT have something that ties in to a arc further down the line, something that makes sense as to why they'd need a new master.

Also, just have her waking up. That's what the others did :P .

@Mitchs98

Hey, I edited Lloyd's character sheet to include his spells. He's a Guild Master, so he's probably OP-ed anyway but could you take a look at them and see if they can be allowed. Thanks!

HuorSpinks said:
@Mitchs98
Hey, I edited Lloyd's character sheet to include his spells. He's a Guild Master, so he's probably OP-ed anyway but could you take a look at them and see if they can be allowed. Thanks!
Just a sec

HuorSpinks said:
@Mitchs98
He approved my guild master to be vastly more OP than what you're asking for, so I don't see why there'd b a problem.

HuorSpinks said:
@Colt556
My character would be a natural disaster zone though. He'd be able to create extremely powerful natural disasters such as earthquakes and tornadoes with his arrows.

@Mitchs98 Thanks!
Kinda puts things into perspective when you realize my guild master was approved to be vastly more OP. Once you start dealing with the high tier mages they really do become walking WMDs.

@HuorSpinks

Speaking of natural disasters, a thought just popped into my head! In order to use an earthquake spell without actually harming the planet itself, one would use up so much magical energy that they'd end up killing themselves! Why? Imagine the power needed to slide a tectonic plate against another! But if you want to go about it without killing yourself, you'd bring civilization closer to destruction by damaging the plate itself!

... Of course, this is Fairy Tail, so we wouldn't need to think about that...

@Colt556

Wow, yeah. It's really humbling seeing the higher-tier mages in action. If they ever do see action that is, because it's not worth country-wide destruction dealing with normal foes.

@Salt Lord

Shit, that never occurred to me. And apparently it didn't occur to the person who wrote the entry on Earth Manipulation in the Superpower wiki haha. But then again, most stuff, especially dealing with superheroes, does require a suspension of disbelief. Logic and reality have no place here, or, at least, are not that much of a priority.

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]@HuorSpinks
Speaking of natural disasters, a thought just popped into my head! In order to use an earthquake spell without actually harming the planet itself, one would use up so much magical energy that they'd end up killing themselves! Why? Imagine the power needed to slide a tectonic plate against another! But if you want to go about it without killing yourself, you'd bring civilization closer to destruction by damaging the plate itself!

... Of course, this is Fairy Tail, so we wouldn't need to think about that...

[/QUOTE]
Eh, that's not how that type of magic would work. An earthquake spell wouldn't move a tectonic plate, it'd shake the ground. Think of it more like standing on an avalanche that doesn't go anywhere. That specific area is tossed about, it's not an actual earthquake though.

Colt556 said:
Eh, that's not how that type of magic would work. An earthquake spell wouldn't move a tectonic plate, it'd shake the ground. Think of it more like standing on an avalanche that doesn't go anywhere. That specific area is tossed about, it's not an actual earthquake though.
Pretty much this. Also. Who the hell applies real world physics to a Fairy Tail RP? Wherein might I add people literally eat steel. Literally.

HuorSpinks said:
@Colt556
Wow, yeah. It's really humbling seeing the higher-tier mages in action. If they ever do see action that is, because it's not worth country-wide destruction dealing with normal foes.

@Salt Lord

Shit, that never occurred to me. And apparently it didn't occur to the person who wrote the entry on Earth Manipulation in the Superpower wiki haha. But then again, most stuff, especially dealing with superheroes, does require a suspension of disbelief. Logic and reality have no place here, or, at least, are not that much of a priority.
I fully intend to have my guild master show up at some point. Just waiting for a time that seems right. After all I did say, oh so many pages ago, that he'd be making a fancy entrance.

Colt556 said:
True, true, but then it would be a very small earthquake. If we're talking destroy whole town earthquakes...

I won't go into detail because MAGIC~

Mitchs98 said:
Drop kicking a dragon in Malnia from 500 ft in the air like a bad ass?
Does he look like Fairy Tail's master to you?

He'll be far more dignified and more subtle-y terrifying (not really subtle but eh, it wont be a tunneling guild-hall). And I'll probably fuck up whatever you had planned when he does show up rofl.

@Mitchs98 Dakota doesn't have his wings manifested xD He looks like a regular human and has not had his wings manifested since before he arrived at the mansion. xD How Sera know he has wings?

Colt556 said:
Does he look like Fairy Tail's master to you?
He'll be far more dignified and more subtle-y terrifying (not really subtle but eh, it wont be a tunneling guild-hall). And I'll probably fuck up whatever you had planned when he does show up rofl.
Everything is very open ended, really.

Arvis90 said:
@Mitchs98 Dakota doesn't have his wings manifested xD He looks like a regular human and has not had his wings manifested since before he arrived at the mansion. xD How Sera know he has wings?
I forgot, tbh. I'll uh. Edit it xD .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back