Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mitchs98 said:
Finally got a post up. My keyboard flipped out in the middle of it and deleted literally all of it save for the post quote, and of course the draft saved before I could close the tab and..yea. Welpm
Very quick question... :P

How would Lucian feel about Masaki and Grace going through his things? xD

Because I think that's what might happen lmao

LeSoraAmari said:
Very quick question... :P
How would Lucian feel about Masaki and Grace going through his things? xD

Because I think that's what might happen lmao
Do they like the use of all of their appendages? :D . Jk. But seriously, it's literally just scrolls and shiz on dragons. And lacrima. They'd have to look around to find anything worthwhile, ;p.

Mitchs98 said:
Do they like the use of all of their appendages? :D . Jk. But seriously, it's literally just scrolls and shiz on dragons. And lacrima. They'd have to look around to find anything worthwhile, ;p.
I think taking a good, hearty look around is the intention :0 :P

Hmm, okay. ^-^

I'm sure Lucian is a nice guy really.... (Pfft)

HuorSpinks said:
One liners? Pft, how about 500 words like my last post. -sticks nose in air-
Ohoho~ You fool, thinking your paltry 500 word posts mean anything. You're a hundred years too early to gloat over word count. Come back when you at least get over a thousand.

@Colt556

Hah. I save that kind of wordcount for novel writing. I actually start cutting words the moment I hit 550 words, because it'll mean that I've written too much.

Especially for roleplay, when I'm trying to not use too many actions in a post so that people can respond. While making things concise so people don't have to read a whole chunk of my character's thoughs in order to find something to respond to.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kai123 I am not the OP or anything and I have no authority in this RP, but I thought to say that you should add more depth to your characters. One lines in personality saying they don't talk and stating that you will reveal their bios in the RP isn't exactly screaming effort to me. Flesh them out a little bit bud.

HuorSpinks said:
@Colt556
Hah. I save that kind of wordcount for novel writing. I actually start cutting words the moment I hit 550 words, because it'll mean that I've written too much.

Especially for roleplay, when I'm trying to not use too many actions in a post so that people can respond. While making things concise so people don't have to read a whole chunk of my character's thoughs in order to find something to respond to.
Yeah, it's easy to make long posts when it's solo, as I've done many times in this rp. But when you're interacting with other characters you really can't make it very long unless you're padding it with pointless shit.

Arvis90 said:
@Kai123 I am not the OP or anything and I have no authority in this RP, but I thought to say that you should add more depth to your characters. One lines in personality saying they don't talk and stating that you will reveal their bios in the RP isn't exactly screaming effort to me. Flesh them out a little bit bud.
Nah I'm fine thanks for the option though. I won't make on liners when I rp of course I just don't really have much in mind for the biography's if it's uch a big issue then the rp leader doesn't have to accept it. Thank you

Kai123 said:
Nah I'm fine thanks for the option though. I won't make on liners when I rp of course I just don't really have much in mind for the biography's if it's uch a big issue then the rp leader doesn't have to accept it. Thank you
I'll get to your characters in the morning..but if it's bad enough someone else took notice I'm going to have to ask you to change it. Also from what I saw while skimming you left out vital fields. You NEED a magic class. You also need to ask me befre making a guild. Further I need you to describe the magic they can do in minimal detail, even the fire dragon slayer.

This might be a casual RP but I expect decently made characters.

@Kai123 this isn't cannon. And it takes place a hundred years after cannon. Also asking for a description of magic is a way to both make sure you aren't being OP, and also to ensure you understand the nature of the magic you are using. This goes for original and cannon branched powers. At least that is my take on it, @Mitchs98 probs has different reasons.

Lastly, its not asking for much to put some effort into your characters. Especially if you want to control four separate ones. I mean if you don't have the time to work on all four, why not just do one and be BANG this is my beast character! (example, not saying be OP). But if you can't do that cause you don't have time...well that is your call.

Sorry if I overstep my bounds mitch!

Arvis90 said:
@Kai123 this isn't cannon. And it takes place a hundred years after cannon. Also asking for a description of magic is a way to both make sure you aren't being OP, and also to ensure you understand the nature of the magic you are using. This goes for original and cannon branched powers. At least that is my take on it, @Mitchs98 probs has different reasons.
Lastly, its not asking for much to put some effort into your characters. Especially if you want to control four separate ones. I mean if you don't have the time to work on all four, why not just do one and be BANG this is my beast character! (example, not saying be OP). But if you can't do that cause you don't have time...well that is your call.

Sorry if I overstep my bounds mitch!
Continuing off this, if you don't have time to cobble up bios for your characters (honestly it's like less than 5 minutes) then you sure as hell don't have the time to roleplay them.

Because MAGIC~

Edit: I edited the "Other" section in Alfie's CS.

QUICK SOMEONE ARGUE PHILOSOPHY WITH ME

ON SECOND THOUGHT DON'T EXPECT TO SEE ME UNTIL MUCH LATER TODAY

Defective Kitten] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24115-mitchs98/ said:
@Mitchs98[/URL] Not to be my creepy yandere self, but what state/country do you live in so I know your timezone. Is it California perhaps?
Alabama, US :P CST

Users who are viewing this thread

Back