Fairy Tail: A Fandom OOC

4-5 Year timeskip later?

• No, gtfo.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do not vote for this, this is simply a thing to show I'm changing it to 2yrs k tnx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
TheMADQ said:
@Mitchs98
@Colt556

Well frankly I did spend about a week looking up awesome items to use......now that I think about it why did I do that? Sooooo long just for a character. *shrug* oh well thats in the past xD .
my chars in the libary but given how fast the rp i wouldn't bother posting

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]my chars in the libary but given how fast the rp i wouldn't bother posting

[/QUOTE]
Awwww oh well

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]my chars in the libary but given how fast the rp i wouldn't bother posting

[/QUOTE]
Don't discourage people from posting :P . Lol.

Mitchs98 said:
Don't discourage people from posting :P . Lol.
sorry it's just lately posts in the other rp have been moving so fast i'm not sure how much out chars would get to interact but if the posts are somewhat short i guess it should be ok

Arvis90 said:
Short update on recent events? Where should I be after waking up? Anyone mysteriously murdered by Mr. Gray yet? @Mitchs98
Either in a bedroom or outside, depending on where you want them to be. And no, no ones been killed yet :P . Like I said, I'm against character death early on. As for updates on recent events, the only thing that's happened since Lucian left and everyone went to go to sleep was my post for Lucian afted the timeskip. The only thing 100% relevant to the plot, that is.

It's been decided! Alfie is the comic relief! With the power of clumsyness and 4th wall breaks alone, he'll be the one to lighten situations!

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]It's been decided! Alfie is the comic relief! With the power of clumsyness and 4th wall breaks alone, he'll be the one to lighten situations!

[/QUOTE]
Sera uh, moved him to a bed-room before she went to her own :P . I should point that out.

Mitchs98 said:
Sera uh, moved him to a bed-room before she went to her own :P . I should point that out.
D:

I DIDN'T SEE IT SO IT DIDN'T HAPPEN ALFIE GOT STEPPED ON AND THAT'S FINAL

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]D:

I DIDN'T SEE IT SO IT DIDN'T HAPPEN ALFIE GOT STEPPED ON AND THAT'S FINAL

[/QUOTE]
Y u no read bro

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]I get intimidated by long posts after coming back to realize a lot's happened without me. :c

[/QUOTE]
Welp it's official. He thinks our posts are boring. Bust out the two liners people :P

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Not boring! Just intimidating!
Two liners?

GLADLY

[/QUOTE]
It was a joke. I'll personally murder whoever writes a one liner.

LeSoraAmari said:
If that ever happens please let me help. I despise one liners lmao.
Ikr. Like, seriously, would it kill them to write a paragraph. I don't mind if there's literally nothing to talk about, but ya kno'.

I don't mind two liners or three liners... It's understandable in my eyes. But one liners? There's really no excuse for those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back